American Bar Association’s VISA Signature credit card offers an introductory 0% APR on purchases for the first 7 billing cycles after the account is opened.
This card is limited to members of American Bar Association and issued by Bank of America.
Founded in 1878, the American Bar Association (ABA) has 410,000 members throughout the United States and abroad. A voluntary association, the main duties of the ABA is setting academic standards for law schools and defining ethical codes for the legal profession
Offered exclusively by Bank of America, the WorldPoints® program lets you choose your rewards for among merchandise, gift cards, cash, travel, charities and Ultimate access®. Additionally purchases at WorldPoints Mall may get up to 10 times the points normally earned.
This a personal credit card for members of the American Bar Association who want the services and rewards that come with the Visa Signature and WorldPoints® programs.
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Annual Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer Fee: 4% (min $10)
- Cash Advance Fee: 4% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- APR Intro: 0% for 7 months
- APR Revolving Balance: 12.99 to 20.99%
- APR Balance Transfer Intro: 0% for 7 months
- APR Balance Transfer: 12.99% to 20.99%
- APR Cash Advances: 24.24%
- Rewards: 1%
- Fraud Protection: yes
- Warranty Extension: yes
- Price Protection: n/a