As an extra incentive, you receive an online-exclusive $100 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
The rewards continue with the World Mastercard from Bank of America giving users a cash rebate of 3% on gas, 2% at grocery stores, and 1% on purchases every where else. The grocery store and gas bonus applies only for the first $1,500 combined grocery store and gas purchases for each quarter.
The Arizona Diamondbacks Mastercard from Bank of America also gives you at no charge:
- No annual fee
- Zero liability on purchases
- Nationwide network of banking centers and ATMs
- Secure online, cell and text banking services
- 24/7 customer service
- Free replacement of stolen, damaged or lost (within 90 days of purchase) items
- Free common carrier travel accident Insurance on your trips
- Free automatic auto rental insurance
The Diamondbacks MasterCard members can use the revolutionary ApplePay for iPhone 6 payment option, which is accepted at a growing number of select locations, for their purchases.
They automatically can enjoy Priceless Surprises Sweepstakes, such as
- MLB Championship Series Tickets
- Priceless Experience with Justin Timberlake
- Pixar Concert event at the NY Philharmonic
- $500 Gilt vouchers
- …and more surprises
as part of the Mastercard ApplePay package.
Show your support for the Arizonza Diamondbacks this season and be rewarded in return for your loyalty.
Apply here and select Arizona Diamondbacks from the little window that starts with MLB.
You can also call 1.800.932.2775 (priority code: VACB5D).
* A low balance transfer fee of 3 % applies.
Loyal fans can also open a Diamondbacks checking and/or savings account from Bank of America, which includes a free debit card.
You can purchase genuine Diamondbacks gear such as clothes and souvenirs from their official MLBShop and be sure to check out their special offers.
Sad to say the Add It Up program from Bank of America was discontinued by in June 2014. May it R.I.P.