Clemson Credit Card For Alumni
Keep your school spirit alive by giving Clemson University a place of pride in your wallet with a Clemson Alumni Association Visa Platinum credit card issued by Bank of America.
Your credit card will have the official Clemson’s logo on it. Additional benefits for opening the card include:
- 0% APR on the first two months purchases for the first 12 billing cycles following the opening of your account.
- 0% APR on balance transfers (3% fee applies) for the first 12 billing cycles following the opening of your account.
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after you make at least $500 in purchases within the first 90 days
- Earn an unlimited 1% cash back on all purchases
- Earn a total of 2% cash back at grocery stores and 3% cash back on gas purchases. (Grocery store and gas bonus rewards apply to the first $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter.)
- Cash rewards redeemed into a checking or savings account with Bank of America, N.A. or a Merrill Lynch Cash Management Account will have a 10% bonus
- Absolutely no annual fee
- All the features and guarantees of a Visa Signature credit card
The Clemson Alumni Association is a vibrant community dedicated to helping former students enhance their life’s journey by keeping in contact with classmates, instructors and support staff.
An open-membership, nonprofit organization since its inception in 1896, the Clemson Alumni Association exists to connect you with your fellow Tigers and with your alma mater. Check out the recent changes to the Alumni Association’s look and feel.
To keep you in-the-know on the latest news from campus and up-to-date on all of the important alumni events, check out the latest issue of The Echo eNewsletter.
Always be a part of the Clemson University lifestyle with the following resources:
- Local Clemson Clubs
- Clemson Alumni on Facebook
- Clemson Alumni on LinkedIn
- Clemson Alumni on Twitter
- Clemson Alumni on YouTube
- Clemson Alumni on Flicker
- Clemson Alumni on Instagram
- Nationwide Insurance discounts for alumni
Finally, follow all things Clemson through the Clemson World online magazine.