Get $150 as a statement credit when you open a new Cleveland Indians Mastercard account from Bank of America after you charge $500 or more on the card within the first 90 days.
Making a large purchase? Enjoy 0% financing for the first 12 billing cycles to spread out the payments over time.
Need help fighting high interest charges? Make a balance transfer for small fee and pay off the balance interest-free over 12 months.
You also get rewarded each time you make a purchase with the card anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Shoppers using the official Mastercard of the Cleveland Indians from Bank of America receive a point or more for every eligible dollar they charge on the credit card with added bonuses as shown below.
- 3% cash back in a category of your choice:
– online shopping
– drug stores
– home improvement/furnishings
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
You tell the bank where you want to receive the 3% cash back with the option to change the bonus category once a month to suit your personal needs.
Perhaps online shopping works best during the holiday season, while travel expenses add up during vacations, or dining when planning for special occasions like weddings.
Categories can be broader than you think, such as the travel category bonus may include taking public transportation to the baseball games or parking in the lot.
The credit card helps you stay out of trouble by keeping track of your expenses and organizing them as proof for any questions or disputes later on.
The Cleveland Indians credit card from Bank of America includes many features at no cost to you:
- No annual fee
- Official Indians team logo on credit card
- Zero liability on purchases
- Replacement of items that are stolen, damaged or lost, within 90 days of purchase
- Free Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Free automatic auto rental insurance
- Free and easy ShopSafe® service when you shop online
- Shop in-store without the card using Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay
- Free account alerts for account security, charges, payments, and more
- Free FICO credit score available to spot any unusual changes
- Sports events and destinations
- Hidden gems
- Priority access
- Culinary encounters
- Unique shopping trips
- Go behind the scenes
- Family time