BANK OF AMERICA REWARDS
Did you know you may get up to triple the rewards in parking lots or commuting to work using your Bank of America Rewards credit card?
That could add up to potentially a hundred or more of tax-free dollars in statement credits each and every year.
A step-by-step guide to put money in your pocket.
- Find which places you charge the most money every month with your Bank of America credit card.
- In your 3-2-1 Cash Rewards card pick that category for the 3% rewards.
- Use the card to charge the purchases and watch the rewards pile up online or in your statement.
- Redeem the rewards as statement credits to your account.
You can choose and change once-a-month among the following for the 3% rewards category
- online shopping
- drug stores
- home improvement/furnishings
Plus you get 2% rewards at grocery stores and wholesale clubs all the time.
The surprising part is some of the categories listed above include more places than commonly believed.
For example in the travel category paying a cab fare, using a parking lot, or going to a museum might qualify, along with 2% rewards for stocking up at grocery store.
Travel Rewards Category Includes
- Time shares
- Travel agents
- Online travel sites
- Amusement Parks
- Fortune Tellers
- Tourist attractions & exhibits
- Art Dealers
- Art Galleries
- Boat Leases
- Boat Rentals
- Cruise lines
- Air carriers
- Airport terminals
- Flying Fields
- Auto rentals
- Bus Lines
- Commuter buses
- Railway travel
- Trailer park rentals
- Motor home rentals
- Recreational vehicle rentals
- Parking lots and garages
- Toll road fees (E-Z Pass)
- Bridge fees
- Recreation Services (not elsewhere classified)
- Transportation Services (not elsewhere classified)