Chase introduces the new Aeroplan® credit card with enhanced features and benefits.
New cardholders receive a Welcome Flight Reward worth up to 50,000 points after charging spend $3,000, plus up to 51,000 points more through the 10x total points feature on travel and dining during the initial six month period.
Cardholders can earn points at the following rate:
- 3X points for every dollar spent on dining at restaurants, takeout and eligible delivery services
- 3X points for every dollar spent at grocery stores
- 3X points for each dollar spent directly with Air Canada
- 1X point for each dollar spent on all other eligible purchases
Plus, 500 bonus points for every $2,000 spent in a calendar month (up to a maximum of 1,500 points per calendar month)
- Fraud protection means zero liability for unauthorized use of card
- 24/7 customer service
- Emergency card replacement
- Flight delay insurance
- Baggage delay insurance
- Lost or stolen baggage insurance
- Trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance
- Auto rental collision and loss damage insurance
- $500,000 common carrier accident insurance
- Hotel/motel burglary insurance
- Automatic warranty extension up to extra year
- New cardmembers will automatically receive Aeroplan 25K Status for the remainder of the calendar year, plus the following calendar year. Enjoy benefits such as Priority Airport Services and upgrades to premium cabins on Air Canada operated flights.
- Special offers & experiences for all card holders
- Special Access for all card holders
An annual fee of $95 will be charged to the card once a year.