The Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Card rewards members with double miles for every qualifying net in purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets or vacation packages booked by Alaska Airlines and 1 mile per $1 spent on qualifying net retail purchases elsewhere.
Get an extra 5,000 bonus points bonus after charging $1,000 on your card, within 90 days, upon credit approval.
Every year you are a member, you will also receive a $50 (USD) discount code towards an Alaska Airlines flight of your choice. The code expires after 12 months of issuing date.
To earn additional miles, join Mileage Plan™ Dining and earn up to 5 Mileage Plan Miles for every dollar you spend dining at over 10,000 participating restaurants, bars and clubs from coast to coast. Dining out earns miles; ordering takeout and delivery earns miles; you’ll even earn miles for tax and tip.
Redeem miles for flights on a wide range of airline partners such as American Airlines, Delta, Japan Airlines, LAN Chile, Qantas, and more.
The Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Card no longer sends bills in Canadian dollars, so purchases made in America dollars won’t be assessed a foreign transfer fee.
Bank of America, as issuer, offers cardholders the latest security features and shopping conveniences.
- $0 liability guarantee
- Online shopping security with ShopSafe
- Chip technology to keep information away from hackers
- Overdraft protection for linked checking accounts (fees apply)
- Banking-on-the-go with Android and Apple apps
- Use card with Apple Pay and Android Pay options
- Instantaneous alerts to monitor card usage
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Annual Fee: $75
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% ($10)
- Cash Advance Fee: 3% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 0%
- APR Intro: n/a
- APR Revolving Balance: 17.74% to 25.74%
- APR Balance Transfer Intro: n/a
- APR Balance Transfer: 17.74% to 25.74%
- APR Cash Advances: 26.24%
- Rewards: 3 miles per $1 on Alaska Airlines; 1 mile per $1 other purchases
- Fraud Protection: yes
- Warranty Extension: yes
- Price Protection: yes
Upon completing the credit card application, you either get one of two Visa Card options, depending on the credit limit Bank of America grants you.
If less than $5000, they will issue you a Alaskan Airlines Platinum Plus Visa Card
If $5000 or more, you will get a Alaska Air Visa Signature Card.