New account holders receive these great introductory perks:
- $100 statement credit
- 40,000 Bonus Miles
To qualify for this generous offer just charge $2,000 or more within 90 days of approval.
Other benefits for members include:
- A $121 (USD) Companion Ticket Discount Code every year on account anniversary with no blackout dates.
- Earn 3 miles for every qualifying dollar in purchases of Alaska flights.
- 1 mile per $1 spent on other eligible purchases.
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other guests on the same reservation.
- Get 50% off day passes at the Alaska Lounge and 20% back on all Alaska Airlines inflight purchases only charge them with the Alaska Visa Signature card.
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Annual Fee: $75
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% (min $10)
- Cash Advance Fee: 3% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: $0
- APR Intro: n/a
- APR Balance Transfer Intro: n/a
- Fraud Protection: yes
- Warranty Extension: yes
- Concierge Service: yes
The novel coronavirus: how Alaska Airlines is helping keep customers and guests as safe as possible.
Enhanced cleaning for the inflight safety of passengers and crew, as shown in the video below.
The air in the plane is constantly being replaced with clean air from outside the cabin every 3 minutes.
“The air in a cabin comes from the top and flows out from your feet. In fact, there’s a large portion of air that comes directly from outside. Within a three-minute period you get completely new air in the entire cabin.”