The information on this page is outdated. American Boating Association no longer accepts applications for its Mastercard® program.
American Boating Association Mastercard® offers an introductory 0% APR on balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening.
Receive a $25 statement credit after making your first purchase with your new ABA Mastercard®.
As a free benefit cardholders receive 2 points for every $1 charged with the card at qualifying gas stations, grocery stores, and drugstores.
On all other eligible purchases, cardholders get 1 point for each $1 charged.
Some items are not eligible to earn points. They include
- Convenience checks
- Balance transfers
- Cash advances
- Unauthorized or fraudulent charges
- Fees of any kind such as annual fees, balance transfer fees, cash advance fees, etc.
- Purchases considered cash equivalents such as gift cards, casino chips, coins, other methods of gambling, etc.
Returns of items purchased with the card also forfeit any points earned.
Points can be redeemed in several ways:
- Gift cards
- Cashback in the form of a statement credit ($25 minimum)
As a unique reward for each year your Account is in good standing, you receive the free annual American Boating Association membership (a $15 value).
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Annual Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer Fee: 2% (min $10)
- Cash Advance Fee: 2% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 1.4%
- Introductory APR for purchases and balance transfers: 0% for the first 12 months
- APR for purchases and balance transfers after the first 12 months: 13.99% to 23.99%
- APR for cash advances: 26.24%
- Zero Liability Protection
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™
- Mastercard Global Service™
- Emergency card replacement
- Chip enhanced security
- Free monthly statements
This card is issued by Banco Popular de Puerto Rico.