ASPCA Visa Card Is Gone
The information presented below is strictly for archival purposes only and is NOT up-to-date.
Get ASPCA Visa Card and Bank of America will contribute $100 to the ASPCA, after your first qualifying transaction.
Feel good knowing the ASPCA will get $100, at no cost to you, when you make your first purchase with your new card.
In addition, the ASPCA receives $2 per $1000 thereafter of all purchases made using the now-defunct ASPCA rewards card!
You can show your support of animal rights with the ASPCA logo on your credit card.
Plus Bank of America, in addition to donating to the ASPCA, will give you:
- An unlimited 1% cash back on all purchases.
- A total of 2% cash back on grocery and 3% on gas purchases. (Quarterly maximum applies to bonus rewards on grocery and gas purchases)
- Redeem your points for cash back starting at $25. Earn an extra 10% customer bonus if you redeem the cash into a Bank of America checking or savings account.
- You can redeem cash rewards as a statement credit, as a direct deposit into any checking or savings account, as a check or towards an eligible mortgage.
As an extra incentive, pay no interest on your purchases for the first twelve billing cycles!
Plus there are more services and discounts for you by using your former ASPCA Visa Card:
- No annual fee
- Zero liability fraud protection for fraudulent card transactions
- Protection for you and your account information with secure online access
- Around-the-clock fraud protection
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Extended warranty
- Discounts of up to 20% at the Bank of America Mall