AT&T Universal Card Replaced
by AT&T Access Card
The following information is for archival purposes only
New AT&T Universal Card holders used to receive a generous 10% rebate during their first 12 months and 5% thereafter on every dollar spent on eligible AT&T products and services that match the amount spent on other purchases.
Why gamble in the stock market or settle for low savings rates, when AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards MasterCard will pay you a guaranteed 10% on qualified AT&T purchases in the first year? You can earn up to $350 per year on this feature alone!
You pay absolutely no annual fee and new AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards card members receive an introductory 0% APR on balance transfers for 12 months from date of first transfer, though a 3% upfront balance transfer fee applies.
For purchases other than AT&T items,
- Earn 10,000 bonus ThankYou Points after you make $500 in purchases within 3 months of account opening.
- 1 ThankYou Point for every dollar you spend on non—AT&T purchases
- Rewards offered through ThankYou Rewards
- Redeem your points for everything from electronics and sporting goods to vacation getaways and merchant gift cards.
Zero percent interest on balances paid in full every billing period and a variable APR if you decide to keep a balance (for accounts in good standing).
Plus receive peace of mind that you’ll never pay for any unauthorized charges on your AT&T Universal Card.
At no additional charge you receive:
- Up to 30 free phone minutes each month good toward U.S. Domestic and International calls
- Use your AT&T Universal Card at millions of locations around the globe
- Charge plane, train or bus tickets to your AT&T Universal Platinum or AT&T Universal Rewards Card and you are automatically covered for Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Get help in replacing lost or stolen airline tickets and travel documents, as well as emergency cash
- Medical and Legal referrals are available worldwide.
- Protects most items purchased against theft or accidental damage, up to $1,000 on AT&T Universal Platinum or AT&T Universal Rewards MasterCard cards and up to $500 on AT&T Universal Platinum or AT&T Universal Rewards Visa cards, for up to 90 days from date of purchase
- Extends the manufacturer’s original U.S. warranty (of one year or less) up to one additional year for most items purchased entirely with an AT&T Universal Savings MasterCard
- Encounter a billing issue with merchandise you charged? We’ll work with you and the merchant to settle the dispute.