Don’t want to pay expensive annual or balance transfer fees? Then the Arvest Visa Card is the credit card for you.
Who is Arvest Bank? It’s a community bank located in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, which was rated as one the “World’s Best Banks” and among the “Best-In-State Banks” in three states by Forbes Magazine.
Arvest Visa credit card comes in four types to suit your specific needs.
VISA CLASSIC CARD
0% introductory APR for the first 12 months, Arvest Flex Rewards™ with every purchase, basic starter card.
VISA GOLD CARD
Higher credit line and lower rates than the classic card, Arvest Flex Rewards™ with every purchase.
VISA PLATINUM CARD
Lowest interest rate, higher credit lines, exclusive benefits, Arvest Flex Rewards™ with every purchase.
VISA FAMILY CARD
Designed for parents to limit spending for eligible children, with a separate card that permits another individual access to their credit line in case of emergencies.
All the credit cards come with these essential benefits:
- No annual fee
- No Balance Transfer Fee
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- Can be used at more than 15 million locations wherever Visa is accepted
- Emergency cash at more than 21,000 ATMs and 250,000 financial institutions worldwide
- $200,000 automatic travel accident insurance
Plus enhanced benefits if you prefer either the Gold and Platinum versions of the credit card.
To find out more about the Arvest difference and to apply click here.
Apple Federal Credit Union offers its members up to a $35,000 credit line.
Join Apple FCU to enjoy the benefits of a credit union by meeting these criteria.
Apple FCU offers several credit cards, but they all share these common benefits:
- No annual fee
- No cash advance, balance transfer, or foreign transaction fees
- Design your card feature with photos or your favorite persona
- Visa shopping discounts
- Online & mobile payments and history
- Rates never higher than 18% APR
- Free auto rental insurance, travel assistance services, etc.
- $1,000,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Annual Summary of Purchases
- Visa Zero Liability guarantee
Here are some of the choices available to members:
Visa Signature Card
Earn 3x points on gas, 2x points on groceries, and 1 point elsewhere per dollar charged. Credit lines up to $50,000. Plus exclusive features available only to Visa Signature cardholders.
Rewards Visa Card
Earn 3x points on gas, 2x points on groceries and 1 point on on other charges per $1 spent. Redemption options include cash back, gift cards, travel, merchandise, and more. Credit lines up to $5,000.
Platinum Visa Card
No rewards, but get great a low (variable) rate and credit lines up to $35,000.
Educator Visa Card
Special introductory rates on charges in the first 12 months. Plus no payments due over the summer months. Credit lines up to $35,000.
For more information and application click here.
Amtrust Bank offers two non-secured credit card choices.
Amtrust 2% Cash Back Visa Card features
- Unlimited 2% cash back rewards everywhere Visa is accepted
- Automatic redemption into your checking or savings account
- Cash Back rewards earned are good for 3 years before they expire.
- No Annual Fee
Amtrust Platinum Edition Visa Card features
- 0% introductory APR for the first 15 billing cycles after the account is opened on balance transfers.
- $25 statement credit when you make a purchase within the first 3 billing cycles after the account is opened.
- No Annual Fee
Credit card users had numerous benefits cash purchases did not provide, such as:
- Careful tracking of dates and prices paid
- Zero liability on fraudulent charges
- Identity theft protection
- Purchase protection on defective merchandise
- Extended warranties on select items
- Auto rental and travel accident insurance
- Online banking from the convenience of your residence
- Mobile banking from wherever you may be
- No need to worry about carrying or losing cash
- Instant alerts on suspicious transactions
- Paperless statements which cannot be lost
- Secure Apple Pay feature
The cards are issued by the First Bankcard division of First National Bank of Omaha.
A little-known additional feature is available to active duty members of the United States Military. They may be eligible for SCRA benefits, such as a 6% APR cap on credit cards. Note though, SCRA does NOT relieve cardholders from making credit card payments on time!
For more information on qualifying and features of SCRA visit saveandinvest.org
The Cabela’s Visa Credit Card is now a Cabela’s Club World Mastercard credit card from Capital One.
New Cabela’s Club World Mastercard members get $25 in CLUB points, plus another $10 worth of CLUB points after making 5 purchases within 30 days of opening.
Every purchase at Cabela’s or Bass Pro Shops with the card earns cardholders an additional 2% rewards good towards the CLUB card. Even purchases made elsewhere add 1 CLUB point per dollar charged to the card. Redeem those CLUB points for free gear at either Bass Pro Shops or Cabela’s.
Card holders get a special break with financing from Capital One Bank. Charges on merchandise bought at Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s are subject to a low 9.99% APR versus the 15.24%, 18.24% or 24.24% APR on balances for goods purchased everywhere else.
MORE BENEFITS & FEATURES
- You get the privileges of a Cabela’s credit card with no annual fee.
- Nor does the card impose any overlimit or returned payment fees.
- The points never expire and there is no limit on how many points you can earn.
- In addition cardholders receive notice of special offers.