Introductory 0% APR for 18 months on balance transfers with a new Citizens Bank Clear Value® Mastercard®
There is however an upfront 3% balance transfer fee, with a minimum charge of $10.
The Citizens Bank Clear Value® Mastercard® credit card, previously issued by Charter One Bank is available at no cost to you for purchases online or your favorite stores.
Features of the Clear Value® Mastercard®
- ID theft protection for peace of mind 24/7
- Extended warranty protection
- Travel accident and baggage delay insurance
- Zero liability for unauthorized activity on the credit card
- Contactless purchases on select terminals
Other perks include:
- No Annual Fee
- 21-day, interest-free grace period on purchases
- Free Online Account Access – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No returned payment fees
- No over-the-credit limit fees
- Year-End Account Summary
About Citizens Financial Group
In 1828, Citizens Financial Group got its start as a small community bank called the High Street Bank in Providence, Rhode Island.
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is a $132 billion commercial bank holding company, which is headquartered in Providence, RI, and through its subsidiaries has more than 1,500 branches, approximately 3,900 ATMs and more than 20,900 employees.
It operates its branch network in 12 states and has non-branch retail and commercial offices in about 40 states.
Join the NASA Federal Credit union and transfer your credit card balances with NO fee!
You do NOT have to be a member of NASA to get its great perks.
You can become a NASA credit union member by enrolling in the following qualifying associations:
- Be an employee or retiree of NASA Goddard, NASA Headquarters, NASA Wallops, NASA Kennedy Space Center and NASA
- Be an employee or a member of one of 900 NASA Federal Credit Union partner companies or associations
- Be an immediate family or household member of a current NASA Federal Credit Union member
- Or even become a member of the American Consumer Council, a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting consumers. Simply select “American Consumer Council” from the Membership Eligibility drop-down menu of the membership application. Best of all there is no fee join the council.
- More than 900 companies and Associations, including Orbital, National Space Society, Mathematical Association, have partnered with NASA Federal Credit Union
If you meet any of the above criteria, you are eligible to become a member of NASA Federal Credit Union.
There are no fees to join, but you will be required to open a Savings Account with an opening deposit of a modest $5 to establish membership.
In addition, members receive the full benefits of traditional bank credit cards and help NASA keep Americans at work.
Select the NASA Federal Visa Credit Card for real value and a variety of privileges, from cash back to rewards.
The card has some of the lowest interest rates available on balances, with no interest due on balances paid in full for every billing cycle.
Regardless of the card you choose, enjoy card benefits such as (at no cost)
- Zero fraud liability
- 24-hour travel & emergency assistance
- Extended warranty program
- Auto rental insurance
- Free Verified by Visa fraud protection
- Six card design choices
Besides the credit card, NASA Federal Credit Union offers other outstanding financial products:
- No monthly debt card fees
- Free mobile banking and remote deposit
- 28,000 free mobile ATM locations
- Premier checking with early access
- Refinance your auto loan and NASA FCU will lower your rate by at least 2%
- Up to 100% home purchase financing
Details for these programs are available at NASA Federal Credit Union web site.
Choose Zions Bank credit card best for you
Zions Bank offers customers three different card choices:
- AmaZing Rate
- AmaZing Rewards
1 for every $1 spent with no cap
Up to 25% annual bonus
- AmaZing Cash
1% cash back rebate on purchases with no cap
Up to 25% annual bonus
- 0% APR on purchases for first 6 months
- 0% APR on balance transfers (3% fee) for first 12 months
- No annual fee
- Zions AmaZing Deals
- Purchase alert service
- Fraud alert service
- myPHOTOcard (personalization for added security)
- Visa zero liability protection
- Travelers insurance and assistance
- Extended warranty manager
Get a $200 cash back bonus after charging $1000, within 90 days, to a new American College of Physicians Credit Card.
Finance larger purchases for the first 12 billing cycles by making at least the minimum payment due with an introductory APR of 0%.
On top of those incentives card holders get these rewards for the life of the programs every time they shop:
- 3% cash back in one of the following categories: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, home improvement or furnishings
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and
- 1% cash back on other eligible purchases
Certain restrictions and limits apply, so make sure to read the fine print in the application.
The Visa Signature Card from Bank of America, offers many features such as lost luggage reimbursement, cell phone protection, extended warranties, and more at no cost to the cardholder.
TERMS & BENEFITS
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Annual Fee: $0
- APR Purchases after intro: 16.24% to 26.24%
- APR Balance Transfers after intro: 15.74% to 25.74%
- APR Cash Advances: 19.24% to 27.24%
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% (min $10)
- Cash Advance Fee: 3% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- APR Balance Transfer: 15.74% to 25.74%
- APR Cash Advances: 24.24%
- Fraud Protection: yes
- Alerts on card use and bills available
- Complimentary monthly FICO scores available
- 24/7 customer service for questions and assistance
This credit card is open only to members of the American College of Physicians(ACP), which serves doctors on a variety of ways according to its web site.
“ACP is a national organization of internists, the largest medical-specialty organization, and second-largest physician group in the United States. Our 154,000 members include internists, internal medicine subspecialists, medical students, residents, and fellows.”
For details about the credit card and an online application visit the membership benefits page.