The Capital One Journey Mastercard is designed to help students build credit and get rewarded for it.
You get reminders to keep you on track, rewards for good behavior, and credit tools and tips help you along the way.
Get access to a higher credit line with Credit Steps after making your first 5 monthly payments on time.
Because it’s a Mastercard, you can use it at millions of places and get Zero Liability Protection for lost or stolen cards.
You get 1% cash back simply for using the card on all your purchases – paying cash doesn’t do that and you only have to pay it a few weeks later.
Plus, get an additional 25% bonus when you pay your bill on time.
Get up to 15% more cash back when you shop our Perk Central retail network.
Free access to your credit score with the CreditWise tool from CapitalOne, plus an interactive tracking tool to help monitor your credit.
Free text and e-mail alerts help keep you on track
The cash rewards don’t expire and there is no limit to how many you can accumulate.
Get your cash back anytime as an account credit or check, even set up automatic redemption to whatever account you want.
The high variable Annual Percentage Rate of 26.99% on balances encourage cardholders to build good habits by paying the bill off in full for every statement.
Apply here to start your credit journey.
With currently only a limited number of J.P. Morgan Reserve Cards in circulation, this card ranks among the most elite in the credit card world.
Made of made of solid palladium with 23K gold etching, the physical card is worth more than the $595 annual fee.
Not available to the general public, the Reserve Cards caters exclusively to J.P. Morgan Chase Private Banking clients with a minimum of $10,000,000 in investment assets at J.P. Morgan.
The usual benchmark features of the credit card industry don’t fully justify the card’s value, because of all the other benefits private wealth advisors bring to the table for their clients.
For the record some of the features are:
- Smart chip and signature technology to make international travel convenient
- No nuisance fees such as foreign transaction, cash advance, late or over-limit charges
- Primary auto rental coverage
- Emergency evacuation or repatriation
- Trip delay or cancellation insurance
- Baggage delay or lost luggage coverage
- Emergency accident or sickness coverage
- Price and return protection
- Exclusive airport lounges and services
As for spending limits: there aren’t any to be concerned about since purchases usually are beyond the norm.
The $595 card fee is partially covered by the $300 in statement credits given annually as reimbursement for travel purchases made on the card.
For details consult your J.P. Morgan financial advisor or visit the J.P. Morgan Reserve Card web page.
Become a Victoria or Pink cardholder and enjoy the benefits of membership
- $10 reward for every 250 points earned. Earning is easy—with every $1 you spend you earn a point, and the rewards keep coming with every 250 points you earn
- 6 months of irresistible offers, worth up to $100, as a new credit cardholder
- Surprise birthday gift every year
- Early access to sales, special offers & new items
After only 250 points Victoria’s Secret will upgrade you to VIP status for even more perks:
- Free Beauty Samples at VIP exclusive beauty events
- Surprise birthday gift every year
- Invitation-only access to in-store events
- Earn double points on all bra purchases
Apply here for your Victoria or Pink card.
Victoria’s Secret card members can easily
- Pay their bill
- View their statement
- Check their points and available credit
- Update their personal information
anywhere in the world through the special Victoria’s Secret page on the internet: it’s that simple.
Become a member of Bloomingdale’s community with a Bloomingdale’s credit card.
You will receive advance notice of What’s Hot, what you have-to-have, and what’s on sale in fashion for you and your home.
Enjoy complimentary shipping on qualifying purchases.
Insider Membership Days feature extra savings just for using your card.
Bloomingdale’s Premier Plus Insiders receive even more perks!
Rewards & Certificates to use like cash toward Bloomingdale’s merchandise – earned automatically at 3% of all Bloomingdale’s purchases
Double & Triple Rewards Events which allow you to earn 6% or 9% on Bloomingdale’s purchases
12 Free Deluxe Gift Wraps per year
As a special gift, patrons who open a Bloomingdale’s Credit Card receive 15% off their first two days of shopping!