Earn up to a 100,000 Bonus Avios for a new account
New British Airways Visa Signature® cardholders receive 50,000 Bonus Avios after charging $3,000 on eligible purchases during their first 3 months.
Spending a total of $20,000 on the card within the first year garners another 50,000 Bonus Avios, for a total of 100,000 Avios.
The card is available ONLY if you have not had this card and or received a new card bonus in the past 24 months.
British Airways Visa Signature® Card gives users:
- 3 Avios for every dollar spent on British Airways, Iberia or Aer Lingus travel
- 2 Avios for every dollar spent on hotel accommodations if booked directly with the hotel
- For purchases on other items you still get 1 Avios for every dollar charged on the card.
Another premium feature is that there no foreign transaction fees when you travel abroad, whereas many credit cards assess a 3% charge simply for using the their card on foreign soil.
Get a 10% discount on British Airways flights starting in the US when booking through the website specified in the welcome materials.
For tickets to London receive statement credits of $100 for Economy and Premium Economy – or $200 for Business and First Class seats – three times per year, up to $600, if booking a reward flight on British Airways using the British Airways Visa Signature® Card (taxes, fees and carrier charges not included).
As an additional perk every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa Signature® card, you will earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.
There is a modest $95 annual membership fee for the credit card.
Qualified buyers can ride away on a brand-new Kawasaki with no down payment.
Kawasaki offers up to 100% instant financing on most Kawasaki products with a Kawasaki credit card from Citibank at an authorized dealer.
In most cases, the credit approval process takes just minutes and you may be able to add credit insurance, accessories and the Good Times Protection Plan to your contract.
Note that the credit card is only a store brand card and will not be accepted where Mastercard or Visa Card are: it has no use other than at Kawaski dealerships.
Also cardholders must go to their dealer to use it every time, since it cannot be used online at any Kawasaki web site.
The finance charge for the card may be steep, so knowledgeable users immediately transfer balances to a card which offers promotional rates of 0% for transfer balances.
While the Kawaski Credit Card from Citibank gives immediate financing on your Kawaski purchase, beware of its limitations before signing up.
Uber credit card offers new account members a $100 sign-up bonus after $500 of net purchases within 90 days of approval.
Pay no annual fee and use it anywhere VISA is accepted.
Other ways the Uber credit card pays for itself includes:
- Annual $50 credit on digital subscription services, such as Netflix, Hulu, Apple Music*
- 4 percent rebates on dining, takeout orders, bars, UberEATS
- 3 percent rebates for airfare, hotels, Airbnb
- 2 percent for Uber rides, all online purchases, video and music streaming
- 1 percent on other purchases
For travelers to other countries, no foreign transaction fees are assessed on charges
If you decide to carry a balance, which is a highly discouraged practice on credit cards, the annual interest rate (APR) will range from about 16 percent to 25 percent per year.
The card’s underwriter, the bank that actually grants you the credit line, is BarclayCard.
VISA administers the services and offers such benefits as
- $600 phone insurance when monthly phone bills are paid on Uber card
- year-end spending summaries for taxes
- extended warranties
- zero-liability fraud protection
- chip technology for security
- roadside dispatch
Applications will be available starting Nov 2 when the card debuts on the Uber app.
* The catch for the $50 subscription credit is a fairly large one: you must spend $5,000 or more in total net purchases on your account during each 12-month period through and including your account anniversary date.
XL Rewards Club gives you gift cards to use for your purchases at any DXL location.
Your comments are welcome: submit your XL experience at the end of the post.
XL Rewards Club membership can be used at:
Enroll in the XL Rewards Club with only a valid address: no background or credit check is needed!
If you also provide an email address you will be ensured to receive the most benefits from the program as soon as they are available.
To become an XL Rewards Club Member:
- Create a DXL account here
- Select “rewards” tab
- Sign up for the XL Rewards Club
- Start enjoying the benefits of your membership
Upon approval you will get:
- 1 point for every dollar you spend
- 300 points gives you a $15 reward certificate
- Points are good for 1 year from date of purchase
- The more you spend, the more benefits you receive
- Special birthday offers
- Special emails including new arrivals
- Track your spending on the online rewards center
- Redeem your rewards in stores, online and phone
XL Rewards Club has three levels of membership: Silver, Gold and Platinum. Click here for details.
Apply for your XL card here.