Bank of Hawaii’s Visa Signature Card new account holders get 10,000 Bonus MyBankoh Rewards after purchases on their new card totaling $1,000 within the first 4 months!
As an added incentive Bank of Hawaii offers 0% APR on purchases for the first 18 months after opening a new account.
Or you can choose 0% APR on a balance transfer for the first 18 months after opening a new account (however a 4% balance transfer fee applies).
This Visa Signature card pays 1 MyBankoh Rewards point for every dollar spent anywhere Visa is accepted around the world.
The card holder does not have to live only in Hawaii, but can reside anywhere in the United States, except Idaho.
How cool is it to show your credit card from the Bank of Hawaii while using it in Montana, New Jersey, Arkansas, or wherever!
In addition account holders receive 10% bonus on points earned every year on their account anniversary.
Rewards never expire while the account remains open and in good standing.
While you are at it get a FREE checking account from the Bank of Hawaii with no service fee or minimum balance: available online in all 50 states.
It is their way to express Mahalo for becoming a member of the family.
- Annual Fee: $0
- Grace Period: 23 days
- No minimum interest charge
- Balance Transfer Fee: 4% (min $10)
- Cash Advance Fee: 4% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2%
- Late Payment Fee: up to $25
- Returned Payment Fee: up to $25
- APR Revolving Balance: variable
- APR Balance Transfer: variable
- APR Bank Cash Advances: variable
- Rewards: 1 mile per $1 net purchases
- Minimum Rewards Redemption Amount: $25
- Warranty Extension: yes
- Online and mobile phone access
- Alert and fraud protection
Apply for online for the Bank of Hawaii Signature Visa Card.
Bank of Hawaii