Bank of Hawaii’s World Elite® new account holders get 70,000 Bonus Hawaiian Miles after $2,000 in purchases with their new card within the first 3 months!
Use the card for Hawaiian Airlines purchases and earn 3 Hawaiian Miles for every dollar spent anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Purchases at eligible grocery stores, dining establishments and on gas garner an extra Hawaiian Mile per dollar spent.
Shopping with the card everywhere else entitles you to one Hawaiian Mile per dollar.
The card holder does not have to live only in Hawai’i, but can reside anywhere in the United States, except Idaho.
How cool is it to show your credit card from the Bank of Hawaii while using it in Montana, New Jersey, Arkansas, or wherever!
Rewards never expire while the account remains open and in good standing.
It is their way to express Mahalo for becoming a member of the family.
- Annual Fee: $99
- Grace Period: 23 days
- Balance Transfer Fee: 5% (min $5)
- Cash Advance Fee: 5% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 0%
- Late Payment Fee: up to $40
- Returned Payment Fee: up to $40
- APR Revolving Balance: 18.24% to 27.24%
- APR Balance Transfer: 18.24% to 27.24%
- APR Bank Cash Advances: 27.49%
- Warranty Extension: yes
- Online and mobile phone access
- Alert and fraud protection
2 thoughts on “Bank of Hawaii Mastercard”
I was applying for a visa card but I suddenly lost my call and I tried and still not properly work. How can I have that card? Please advice.
Try again by calling Bank of Hawaii at 1-800-551-0839. Or else apply via the Bank of Hawaii internet site.