NASCAR enthusiasts can now apply for official NASCAR VISA card
Issued by Credit One Bank, the inaugural card design will feature NASCAR official marks and race imagery, with additional designs to be released throughout the season.
Some of the features and benefits include:
- Earn 1% cash back on eligible purchases and a double cash back bonus at the NASCAR.com store
- Zero fraud liability protects you from unauthorized charges
- Email or text alerts to remind you when your payment is due
- Pick your payment due date to fit your schedule
- Automatic reviews for credit line increase opportunities
- Free monthly credit score tracking included
- 24-day grace period
The annual fee varies by credit range as explained below.
||16.65% – 22.90% variable APR
||17.90% variable APR
||$35 – $75
||19.90% – 23.90% variable APR
||$75 – $99
Find out if you are eligible for the NASCAR VISA card here. The inquiry will NOT affect your credit score, although your information will be stored forever .
Fill out the form with extreme caution because Credit One will use your profile data whether you are approved for the card or not. The fine print reads,
“I authorize the Bank to obtain and use information about me from third parties and credit reporting agencies to: 1) verify my identity; 2) determine my income, debt and credit eligibility; 3) provide renewal of credit; and 4) present future offers, including extensions of credit. The Bank may retain such credit or other information whether or not I receive a card.”
Furthermore the applicant may receive future offers from bank or its agents that can only be stopped by a written notice to the bank, as spelled out by Credit One Bank.
“You are providing express written permission and consent authorizing us or our agents to contact you at any phone number (including mobile, cellular, wireless, or similar devices) or email address you provide at any time, for any lawful purpose.”
Finally the Univision MasterCard credit card offers Univision’s loyal followers a credit card that speaks two languages: English and Spanish.
Univision, the popular Latino entertainment company, has partnered with Comenity Bank and Alliance Data Systems to bring a state-of-the-art MasterCard credit card that serves a broad spectrum of customers, who previously had to settle for whatever was available in their local market.
This not the prepaid MasterCard, but the Univision MasterCard credit card.
For a quick application visit the Univision MasterCard Credit Card page here.
In addition to the usual features cardholders will have access to exclusive redemption options including Univision branded merchandise, exclusive content and experiences that could include “behind the scenes video” and VIP access at events.
- No annual fee
- Earn 1,000 UniPuntos just for making your first purchase after opening account
- 2 points per $1 on gas and groceries, and 1 point per $1 for all other purchases
- Track and redeem your points online
- 24/7 bilingual customer service so you can communicate your way
- Zero fraud liability on unauthorized charges
- Over 4,500 rewards just for you
- Automatic payments so you never miss a payment
- MasterCard Secure Code for extra online protection against fraud
For more information and details, consult the Frequently Asked Questions page.
The application process is provided in English and Spanish as a courtesy to our customers. Further account servicing and communication may not be available in Spanish.
El proceso de solicitud se ofrece en inglés y español como cortesía a nuestros clientes. Los servicios adicionales de contabilidad y de comunicación podrían no estar disponibles en español.
Have questions? Get the answers at the Comenity web site with a host of services, tips and advice about your new Univision MasterCard credit card.
Discover some hidden benefits MasterCard credit cards offer at its support web page.
MasterCard is always there to help you when it the most.
San Francisco Giants Extra Bases Cash Rewards Mastercard new cardholders enjoy 0% financing on purchases for the first 12 billing cycles upon opening a new account.
As an extra incentive, after spending a minimum of $500 or more within the first 90 days, you receive an extra $100 cash rewards bonus.
Get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America checking or savings account.
The rewards continue with the Cash Rewards Mastercard from Bank of America giving shoppers
- 1% rewards on qualifying purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted
- 2% rewards in grocery stores
- 3% rewards at the gasoline pump
Save a generous 20% on all your purchases at MLB.com/Shop when you buy through the Add It Up® website and earn an extra 7% cash back on the discounted total.
The San Francisco Giants World Mastercard from Bank of America also features:
- No annual fee
- Zero liability on purchases
- Free Replacement of items that are stolen, damaged or lost, within 90 days of purchase
- Free Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Free automatic auto rental insurance
Show your support for the San Francisco Giants this season and be rewarded in return for your loyalty by applying here.
Get your very own World Wildlife Fund credit card and Bank of America will contribute $5 to the World Wildlife Fund, after your first qualifying transaction.
In addition the World Wildlife Fund receives 0.25% of all retail purchases (less returns). The Fund will also receive $5 upon annual renewal of the card.
Special signing-up bonus for new accounts:
Online-exclusive $100 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
Added bonus for new account: 0% APR for 12 billing cycles
Applies to purchases and to any balance transfers (balance transfer fee may apply) made within 60 days of opening your account
For your part in helping the World Wildlife Fund, the card pays you in form of a rebate:
- A minimum, unlimited 1% cash-back on all purchases
- 2% cash-back at grocery stores
- 3% cash-back at gas pumps (subject to the first $1,500 in combined grocery store and gas purchases each quarter)
- Redeem your points for cash-back rebates starting as low as $25
- Redeem them as a statement credit or a direct deposit into any checking or savings account
- Bank of America preferred customers earn an 10% to 75% bonus every time they transfer their rewards into a Bank of America checking or savings account (contact bank at 1.888.888.7937 for details)
Plus there are more services and discounts:
- No annual fee
- No expiration date on rewards and no changing categories
- Zero liability fraud protection
- Top-of-the-line security during online access
- Around-the-clock text alert service available
- Never miss a payment with automatic payment option
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Extended warranty for some items
- ShopSafe feature for online purchases
- Carry the World Wildlife Fund picture in your wallet
Enroll here for your new Bank Of America World Wildlife Fund credit card.
Open a World Wildlife Fund checking account from Bank of America and help show your support through the personalized credit card and/or checks.