The AAA Dollars Plus Mastercard offers cardholders superior rewards on AAA purchases.
Co-branded with American Automobile Association (AAA), you need AAA membership to get this card.
As an added incentive to apply you receive 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months.
The introductory offer includes $25 AAA dollars after first charge on the card and 125 AAA dollars when $1500 or more within initial 90 days of account opening.
People holding large balances on their current cards at the current average rate of 17.23% APR can save a significant amount of money, even with the 3% balance transfer fee.
- $1,000 at 14.23% means keeping $142.30 in your pocket.
- $5,000 at 14.23% means keeping $711.50 in your pocket.
- $10,000 at 14.23% means keeping $1,423.00 in your pocket.
Once the introductory period expires though, because the APR can jump up to as high as 23.99%, i.e. the monthly payment of interest alone, on a $5,000 transfer, can go from $12.50 to $91.63 per month.
While saving money helps, paying off the balance in full before the introductory period ends is essential to keep the money in your pocket.
Get rewarded with AAA dollars while you shop.
- 3% on travel and AAA purchases
- 2% at grocery stores, gas stations, and drugstores
- 1% for all other eligible net purchases
- Purchases – 0% for 25 days if statement balance is zero
- Purchases – 14.99% to 23.99% when carrying a balance
- Balance Transfers – 14.99% to 24.99% starting on transfer date
- Cash Advances – 25.99%
- Annual Fee: $0.00
- Fee on balance transfer: 3% ($5 min)
- Cash advance: 3% ($10 min) for convenience check
- Cash: advance: 5% ($10 min) at ATM
- Foreign transaction: none
- Late payment: up to $40
- Returned payment: up to $35
Redeem Reward Points
- Merchandise such as electronics, fashion, home goods
- Gift cards
- Roadside Assistance Hotline
- Car rental and damage insurance (excludes liability coverage)
- Global Assist Hotline (doesn’t pay for third-party costs)
- Travel accident insurance on common carriers
- Fraud Protection
- Advanced secure chip technology
- Text alerts
Other Card Benefits
- Mobile banking
- Text and/or email alerts on purchases, balances, reminders, etc.
- Free FICO credit score
- Apple Pay
- Monthly summaries
Get a $150 cash back bonus (after spending $500 within 90 days of opening an account) and benefit the American Quarter Horse Association.
Plus pay no interest for the first 12 Statement Closing Dates following the opening of your account with the 0% Introductory APR.
- 3% cash back in the category of your choice that includes either gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug Stores, or home improvement & furnishings
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases
It’s easy to choose by simply going to the Mobile Banking app or to Online Banking and changing your choice category for future purchases once each calendar month, or make no change and it stays the same.
TERMS & BENEFITS
- Grace Period: 25 days
- APR Intro: 0% for 12 months
- APR Revolving Balance: 16.24% to 26.24%
- APR Balance Transfer Intro: 0% for 12 months
- APR Balance Transfer: 16.24% to 26.24%
- APR Cash Advances: 19.24% to 27.24%
- Annual Fee: $0
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% (min $10)
- ATM Cash Advance Fee: 5% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
- Fraud Protection: yes
- Warranty Extension: yes
- Price Protection: n/a
Besides what the Visa card gives you, support from Bank of America makes these AQHA programs and events possible:
For more details and information visit the American Quarter Horse Association credit card application page.
A CBA credit card may be one of the membership benefits
in being part of the Chicago Bar Association
For more information about membership benefits call 312-554-2133 during normal business hours.
The information provided below may not be current, so call 312-554-2133 about any updates.
Redeem your rewards points for travel, valuable merchandise, sporting events, or even cash back.
You’ll receive triple bonus points by using the card to pay for CBA-related expenses, including seminars, membership dues, special events, etc.
Earn exclusive CBA bonus points for attendance at specific CBA activities, including seminars and committee meetings.
Pay no interest on balance transfers for the first six months.
Of course, the Chicago Bar Association Membership Rewards Visa Card has no annual fee.
A Chicago Bar Association membership number is required.
NASCAR enthusiasts can now apply for official NASCAR VISA card
Issued by Credit One Bank, the inaugural card design will feature NASCAR official marks and race imagery, with additional designs to be released throughout the season.
Some of the features and benefits include:
- Earn 1% cash back on eligible purchases and a double cash back bonus at the NASCAR.com store
- Zero fraud liability protects you from unauthorized charges
- Email or text alerts to remind you when your payment is due
- Pick your payment due date to fit your schedule
- Automatic reviews for credit line increase opportunities
- Free monthly credit score tracking included
- 24-day grace period
The annual fee varies by credit range as explained below.
||16.65% – 22.90% variable APR
||17.90% variable APR
||$35 – $75
||19.90% – 23.90% variable APR
||$75 – $99
Find out if you are eligible for the NASCAR VISA card here. The inquiry will NOT affect your credit score, although your information will be stored forever .
Fill out the form with extreme caution because Credit One will use your profile data whether you are approved for the card or not. The fine print reads,
“I authorize the Bank to obtain and use information about me from third parties and credit reporting agencies to: 1) verify my identity; 2) determine my income, debt and credit eligibility; 3) provide renewal of credit; and 4) present future offers, including extensions of credit. The Bank may retain such credit or other information whether or not I receive a card.”
Furthermore the applicant may receive future offers from bank or its agents that can only be stopped by a written notice to the bank, as spelled out by Credit One Bank.
“You are providing express written permission and consent authorizing us or our agents to contact you at any phone number (including mobile, cellular, wireless, or similar devices) or email address you provide at any time, for any lawful purpose.”