Chase Slate Edge offers cardholders a way to build their credit score and reduce their interest rate by 2% each year. Plus receive an introductory sign-up bonus of $100 and 0% APR(Annual Percentage Rate) for 12 months.
LOWER INTEREST RATES OVER TIME
Suppose you start with the highest APR of 23.74% after the generous 0% APR period. Your APR could automatically go down to 21.74% after 12 months if you charge at least $1,000 and pay on time. Best of all rate could drop to 19.74%, 17.14%. 15.14%, 13.14% over the years if bills are paid regularly.
RAISE CREDIT LIMIT AFTER SIX MONTHS
If you pay on time and spend at least $500 Chase will automatically review your Slate Edge account after six months for a higher credit limit.
INTRODUCTORY $100 BONUS CREDIT
Charge $500 or more on your new Chase Slate Edge card and receive a welcome bonus of $100 as a statement credit. Great way to reduce debt and manage expenses.
INTRODUCTORY 0% OFFER ON BALANCE TRANSFERS
Should you prefer to make a balance transfer instead of a purchase, you will receive the same generous 0% APR for 12 months. Take note a 3% balance transfer fee applies.
OTHER FREE BENEFITS
- No annual fee
- Monitor your credit scores with alerts about changes or suspicious activity
- Convenient tap to pay (no signature required) feature where available
- Purchase protection up to $500 per claim
- Extended warranty by an extra year
- Zero liability on unauthorized purchases
- Chase Offers with select merchants
Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card offers a $200 signup bonus plus 5% cash back for rotating categories.
Sign up bonus
Get receive a $200 bonus after charging only $500 or more on Freedom Flex Card within three months of opening the account.
Zero percent interest introductory offer
Pay no interest on purchases during the first 15 months, although a minimum monthly payment needs to be made.
Extra rewards with 5% on rotating categories
- Jan.1 to March 31
Wholesale clubs such as BJ’s and Sam’s Club (Costco does NOT accept Mastercard in-store), internet, cable and phone services, select streaming services ($1,500 maximum per quarter – then 1% rewards)
- April 1 to June 30
Grocery stores, gym memberships and fitness clubs, select streaming services
- July 1 to Sept. 30
Amazon.com, Whole Foods Market
- Oct. 1 to Dec. 31
Other bonus categories
- 5% on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 3% on dining, which includes fast food, takeout and delivery
- 3% on drugstore purchases
Other great features
- No annual fee
- No minimum to redeem cash back rewards
- Rewards never expire as long as account remains open
Free benefits and services
- Zero liability protection
- 24/7 Fraud monitoring never sleeps
- Free cell phone theft or damage insurance
- Purchase protection for 120 days (up to $500 per claim)
- Extended warranty program
- Trip cancellation/interruption insurance
- Free credit score and identity restoration service
Great Discover It 5% rebate categories starting January 1, 2021
From January 1 to March 31 Discover cardholders earn 5% cash back rewards:
- Grocery stores
- stand alone point-of-sale terminals inside building
- Walmart grocery pick-up and delivery
- Target grocery isn’t eligible
- Convenience stores (7-11, Dollar Tree, etc.) and gas stations aren’t eligible
- Walgreens stores or Walgreens.com
- CVS stores or CVS.com
Rare opportunity: 5% cash back on gift cards
and Walmart.com grocery pick up orders.
There is a $1,500 max spend for the 5% rebate program. Amounts over that get only 1% rewards, which limits the extra cash back to no more than $120 per quarter. But that can add up to a bonus of $480 for the first year.
New Account Incentives
- Get 0% financing on all your purchases for 14 months from the date of account opening to help spread out the bill for a large purchase, plus the rewards.
- For new account holders Discover matches cash back rebates at the end of your first year, that’s up to 10% cash back (limits apply).
Note: if the account is closed before 12 billing cycles complete, there will be no match.
How to redeem your rewards
- Statement credit no minimum amount to qualify
- Direct deposit to your bank account
- Use on purchases at Amazon.com
- Buy featured gift cards with $5 added to certain ones, e.g. a Dell $50 gift card can obtained with only $45 cash rewards
- Donate to participating charities
Discover it Credit Card Benefits
Get cash over your purchases, up to $120 per purchase every 24 hours, without ATM fees, at select retail locations, such as Food Lion, Harris Teeter, Walmart
- 24/7 U.S. based customer service
- Should you lose your card, you can freeze your account in seconds with an on/off switch with the Discover App on your smartphone or the discovercard website
- $0 fraud liability guarantee on unknown purchases
- Free monthly FICO scores to monitor your credit rating
- Text alerts on account activity
- Free Social Security number and new account alerts in case of unauthorized access
- Automatic payments available so you never miss a payment
- Paperless statement option
- Year-end expense report and summary
The fine print (subject to change)
- Annual fee: $0
- No interest if balance paid in full with 25 days
- Regular purchase APR 11.99% to 22.99%
- Fee for balance transfer: 5% ($5 min)
- Fee for cash advance: 5% ($10 min)
- Fee for foreign transaction: 0%
- Fee for late payment: $0 first time; $40 after that
- Fee for returned payment: up to $40
- Fee for going over credit limit: $0
Wells Fargo Platinum Visa credit card offers new account holders a generous annual percentage rate (APR) of 0% over 18 months.
Upgrade your credit card and finances with low monthly payments until 2022. After that enjoy the world-class customer service of Wells Fargo and Visa Card benefits.
INTRODUCTORY 0% APR FOR 18 MONTHS
Looking for a great deal to pay bills over time until the cash arrives next year? Or invest your money to make money now and pay off balances with the profits later on. The 0% APR gives smart consumers choices on how to spend their money.
Or else transfer balances from 16% or more APR (Annual Percentage Rate) cards to Wells Fargo Platinum Card for a modest 3% balance transfer fee to save potentially hundreds of dollars in interest. Remember though no to make ANY purchases on the new card while carrying a balance transfer balance. Funds may become mixed and due immediately. Read terms and conditions carefully.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
People chasing cash rewards won’t find any with this card. The rewards come in a different form of top-flight benefits and services. No need to track the ins and outs of mostly a few dollars worth of rewards. The Wells Fargo Platinum Card keeps life simple with important features that safeguard spending.
- No unnecessary annual fee
- Automatic bill pay eliminates missed or late payments
- Free online banking so you don’t lose important documents and can access them 24/7
- Account alerts to remember your purchases and make sure prices and items are right
- Digital wallet means no searching for the right card or leaving home without your card
- Choose your payment date to one that meets your needs
- Free FICO score for unexpected changes or prepare for credit checks
VISA CREDIT CARD BENEFITS
Use the card with confidence wherever you go knowing Visa Card will serve and protect you against misuse of your by others. Or you can add authorized users you trust to help them when they need assistance. Here are some of ways Visa Card works its magic.
- Accepted where American Express or Mastercard isn’t
- 24/7 service locally and throughout the world you need it
- Zero fraud liability fights for your rights against scammers and hackers
- Identity theft solutions guards you from online predators who want to steal your data
- Emergency Cash and Card Replacement
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Hotel & Motel Burglary Reimbursement
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
- Cardholder Inquiry Service