The new AT&T Access credit card from Citi replaces the discontinued AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Credit Card with ThankYou points.
AT&T offers a sign up bonus and extra rewards on some retail and travel websites paid out as ThankYou Points. However the new card is neither a Visa Card or Mastercard, but part of Citi Retail Services program. Here are some pros and cons of the card.
- Introductory bonus of 10,000 ThankYou points for opening account
- Two reward points with eligible online retail and travel websites
- Two reward points when buying tablets or phones directly from AT&T
- Presale and VIP events
- No annual fee
- Not part of the Visa or Mastercard network
- Points lose half their value when redeemed for cash
- Limited selection of redemption options.
RATES & FEES
- 13.99% to 22.99% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) on purchases and balance transfers
- 25.24% APR for cash advances, i.e. when you use the card to get cash at an ATM, plus a 5 % fee ($10 min)
- 29.99% APR if make late payment or if payment is returned
- No recurring annual fee
- Up front 3% balance transfer fee
- 3% foreign transaction fee to purchase items billed outside the United States
The AT&T Access Card does best as a secondary card. For most people other cards may have lower interest rates and better rewards. Not having the features and benefits of a Mastercard or Visa Card family can limit its usefulness in some cases.
Several other credit cards have better introductory offers with no annual fees. Discover It card features generous 5% cash back in useful rotating categories on a quarterly basis. The 3-2-1 cash back rewards of the American Express Blue Cash Everyday card works great for most shoppers.
CITI RETAIL SERVICES
Though Citi Retail Services isn’t a household name, the stores it partners with may be. Here are some of the places who market their credit cards using Citi’s expertise in the credit card industry.
Introductory 0% APR for 18 months on balance transfers with a new Citizens Bank Clear Value® Mastercard®
There is however an upfront 3% balance transfer fee, with a minimum charge of $10.
The Citizens Bank Clear Value® Mastercard® credit card, previously issued by Charter One Bank is available at no cost to you for purchases online or your favorite stores.
Features of the Clear Value® Mastercard®
- ID theft protection for peace of mind 24/7
- Extended warranty protection
- Travel accident and baggage delay insurance
- Zero liability for unauthorized activity on the credit card
- Contactless purchases on select terminals
Other perks include:
- No Annual Fee
- 21-day, interest-free grace period on purchases
- Free Online Account Access – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No returned payment fees
- No over-the-credit limit fees
- Year-End Account Summary
About Citizens Financial Group
In 1828, Citizens Financial Group got its start as a small community bank called the High Street Bank in Providence, Rhode Island.
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is a $132 billion commercial bank holding company, which is headquartered in Providence, RI, and through its subsidiaries has more than 1,500 branches, approximately 3,900 ATMs and more than 20,900 employees.
It operates its branch network in 12 states and has non-branch retail and commercial offices in about 40 states.
New Disney Rewards Visa card members receive a generous $50 statement credit after their first purchase on the card.
The rewards keep on coming as each eligible purchase gives you 1% in Disney reward dollars wherever Visa is accepted.
With no annual fee and 10% off on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store retail locations, your Disney experience can be very affordable.
The Disney Rewards Visa card even offers an introductory APR of 0% for 6 months when you use your Disney Rewards Visa Card to book travel through Walt Disney Travel Company for select Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts vacations packages, all Disney Cruise Line packages and Adventures by Disney packages, and Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawai’i vacation packages.
Disney Rewards Visa card holders receive both 10% off purchases of select items at Disney retail locations or online and 1% rewards to boot, which adds up to a great deal for Disney fans.
In addition to the 10% Disney discount, when you use your Disney Visa card you get special deals at the following retailers:
- Save 15% at macys.com plus receive FREE Shipping on your purchase of $99 or more
- Save 15% on your purchase at Things Remembered
- Get $25 restaurant gift certificates to some of your favorite restaurants for as low as $5 at Restaurant.com
- Save 20% on your next bouquet from ProFlowers.com
In addition the Disney Rewards Visa card provides its members free fraud monitoring systems, zero liability on unauthorized use, extended warranty protection, and the buy now – pay later feature.
Apply here for your Disney Rewards Visa Card.
Polaris® and U.S. Bank Create New Polaris Visa® Card
“The Polaris® Visa® card was created specifically for Polaris® enthusiasts,” said Kelly Clawson, manager financial services for Polaris Industries.
“The partnership with U.S. Bank will let our customers earn rewards on all their purchases and then return to their local dealership to spend their rewards on top-of-the-line parts and accessories, Polaris® apparel, or put it toward the purchase of a new vehicle.”
The unique feature of this card is Polaris® enthusiasts earn two points for every dollar of net purchases spent on the card at their Polaris® dealership.
As an incentive to sign-up for the card, new applicants earn 1,500 bonus points after their first purchase.
Cardholders earn two points at gas stations, but only one point everywhere else that the VISA® credit card is accepted.
The minimum amount to redeem points is 2,500 points and can only be used at participating Polaris® dealerships as a $25 credit per 2,500 points.
Polaris® Visa® card benefits include:
- Zero Fraud Liability
- Fraud Protection
- Roadside Dispatch (especially off the road)
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Free Online Banking
- Automatic Bill Pay
The Billeo automatic payment option from VISA offers cardholders
- No more worrying about paying late: you can make last minute payments
- Payment Tracking — See your payments on your monthly checking, credit card or charge card statement
- Earning Rewards — If you have a U.S. Bank credit or charge card with rewards, redeem for what you want faster by earning rewards for paying your bills on time
The bills you can pay with your Polaris® Visa® Card include:
- Cable / Satellite TV
Spend responsibly by paying your bill in full and on-time every month. You will never pay interest charges and get rewarded for it.