20% one-day sign-up bonus plus a statement credit for getting a new Belk credit card is just the start of savings at Belk.
Here are the best ways to save money and get the best deals while shopping at Belk.
HOW TO GET THE MOST REWARDS
The trick with store cards with low credit limits such as Belk is to pay off purchases as soon as possible. So if you make a $200 purchase with a $500 credit limit, pay that $200 off right away. By doing that you have the full $500 of purchasing power once again. Customers could buy $1,000 or moreof merchandise on a $500 credit by never carrying a balance.
Besides savings at Belk department stores, cardholders earn
- 2% rewards at gas stations and grocery stores
- 1% rewards when shopping almost everywhere else.
ITEMS NOT TO BUY WITH BELK CREDIT CARD
Some items and fees are not eligible for rewards. If item doesn’t qualify for rewards, use another form of payment if you want get rewarded.
- Special financing purchases
- Leased departments such as designer brands, cosmetics, fragrances, etc.
- Belk gift cards
- Balance transfers
- Cash advances
- Finance charges
- Miscellaneous fees for Belk Rewards Card
- Sales taxes
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The entry Belk credit card includes
- 3 points for every eligible $1 purchase
- Hassle-free returns without a receipt
- 20 exclusive savings events each year
- Bonus rewards events
- A cardholder savings day of the month
- No annual fee
The Belk Premier Rewards Card ($600 to $1499 in spend per year) adds
- 4 points for every eligible $1 purchase
- Special Financing with the Belk Rewards Flex Pay Plan
- Birthday coupon
- Exclusive Premier savings days
Finally the Belk Elite Rewards card members get
- 5 points for every eligible $1 purchase
- Free shipping in store and at Belk.com
- Quarterly 20% off pick your own sale day
- 4 invitation only Elite savings days
- Free shipping coupons
In case you are not conveniently located by a Belk store go online for the latest in new merchandise and current promotions.
The Cabela’s Visa Credit Card is now a Cabela’s Club World Mastercard credit card from Capital One.
New Cabela’s Club World Mastercard members get $25 in CLUB points, plus another $10 worth of CLUB points after making 5 purchases within 30 days of opening.
Every purchase at Cabela’s or Bass Pro Shops with the card earns cardholders an additional 2% rewards good towards the CLUB card. Even purchases made elsewhere add 1 CLUB point per dollar charged to the card. Redeem those CLUB points for free gear at either Bass Pro Shops or Cabela’s.
Card holders get a special break with financing from Capital One Bank. Charges on merchandise bought at Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s are subject to a low 9.99% APR versus the 15.24%, 18.24% or 24.24% APR on balances for goods purchased everywhere else.
MORE BENEFITS & FEATURES
- You get the privileges of a Cabela’s credit card with no annual fee.
- Nor does the card impose any overlimit or returned payment fees.
- The points never expire and there is no limit on how many points you can earn.
- In addition cardholders receive notice of special offers.
The Capital One Journey Mastercard is designed to help students build credit and get rewarded for it.
You get reminders to keep you on track, rewards for good behavior, and credit tools and tips help you along the way.
Get access to a higher credit line with Credit Steps after making your first 5 monthly payments on time.
Because it’s a Mastercard, you can use it at millions of places and get Zero Liability Protection for lost or stolen cards.
You get 1% cash back simply for using the card on all your purchases – paying cash doesn’t do that and you only have to pay it a few weeks later.
Plus, get an additional 25% bonus when you pay your bill on time.
Get up to 15% more cash back when you shop our Perk Central retail network.
Free access to your credit score with the CreditWise tool from CapitalOne, plus an interactive tracking tool to help monitor your credit.
Free text and e-mail alerts help keep you on track
The cash rewards don’t expire and there is no limit to how many you can accumulate.
Get your cash back anytime as an account credit or check, even set up automatic redemption to whatever account you want.
The high variable Annual Percentage Rate of 26.99% on balances encourage cardholders to build good habits by paying the bill off in full for every statement.
Apply here to start your credit journey.
Become a Victoria or Pink cardholder and enjoy the benefits of membership
- $10 reward for every 250 points earned. Earning is easy—with every $1 you spend you earn a point, and the rewards keep coming with every 250 points you earn
- 6 months of irresistible offers, worth up to $100, as a new credit cardholder
- Surprise birthday gift every year
- Early access to sales, special offers & new items
After only 250 points Victoria’s Secret will upgrade you to VIP status for even more perks:
- Free Beauty Samples at VIP exclusive beauty events
- Surprise birthday gift every year
- Invitation-only access to in-store events
- Earn double points on all bra purchases
Apply here for your Victoria or Pink card.
Victoria’s Secret card members can easily
- Pay their bill
- View their statement
- Check their points and available credit
- Update their personal information
anywhere in the world through the special Victoria’s Secret page on the internet: it’s that simple.