Get an extra 5,000 bonus points bonus after charging $1,000 on Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Card from Bank America within the first 90 days.
That’s in addition to double miles on travel booked through Alaska Airlines
For retail purchases elsewhere card holders receive 1 mile per $1 spend.
Every year you are a member, you will also receive a $50 (USD) discount code towards an Alaska Airlines flight of your choice. The code expires after 12 months of issuing date.
To earn additional miles, join Mileage Plan™ Dining and earn up to 5 Mileage Plan Miles for every dollar you spend dining at over 10,000 participating restaurants, bars and clubs from coast to coast. Dining out earns miles; ordering takeout and delivery earns miles; you’ll even earn miles for tax and tip.
Redeem miles for flights on a wide range of airline partners:
- American Airlines
- Aer Lingus
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- EL AL Israel Airlines
- Fiji Airways
- Hainan Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Korean Air
- LATAM Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
For a limited time only earn a minimum of 5,000 total miles each way on partner airline flights between North America and a non-North America destination between March 1 and December 31, 2020
Bank of America, as issuer, offers cardholders the latest security features and shopping conveniences.
- $0 liability guarantee
- Online shopping security with ShopSafe
- Chip technology to keep information away from hackers
- Overdraft protection for linked checking accounts (fees apply)
- Banking-on-the-go with Android and Apple apps
- Use card with Apple Pay and Android Pay options
- Instantaneous alerts to monitor card usage
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Annual Fee: $75
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% ($10)
- Cash Advance Fee: 3% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 0%
- APR Intro: n/a
- APR Revolving Balance: 17.74% to 25.74%
- APR Balance Transfer Intro: n/a
- APR Balance Transfer: 17.74% to 25.74%
- APR Cash Advances: 26.24%
- Rewards: 3 miles per $1 on Alaska Airlines; 1 mile per $1 other purchases
- Fraud Protection: yes
- Warranty Extension: yes
- Price Protection: yes
For more information and link for application visit the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Card page.
The BP Visa card gives you 25¢ in cents per gallon rebates for every $100 in purchases made in the first 90 days (except on purchases made at non-BP gas stations).
After the first that you receive
- 25¢ per gallon rebates for every $100 in purchases made at BP
- 15¢ per gallon rebates for every $100 on eligible groceries, dining and travel
- 5¢ per gallon rebates for every $100 you spend everywhere else Visa credit cards are accepted (excluding non-BP gas stations)
Purchases at BP locations include not only fuel, but snacks and other everyday items.
Since there is no annual fee or interest, when you pay the balance in full every month, why not get cash back every time you buy gas at BP and elsewhere?
Rewards expire 12 months after the month they are earned.
Other features a VISA credit card offer are
- Specials discounts from selected partners such as Fairmont Hotels, Target, Zulily, Jos. A. Bank, Ace Hardware and others
- Pay bills and track payments for tax time
- Zero liability on purchases
- Visa Checkout for safe, secure online shopping with a single sign-in
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver policy at no-cost
- No annual fee
- 21-day interest-free loan to pay for your purchase
BP Visa Card is issued by Synchrony Bank, who may provide you with a BP Visa Signature Card, BP Visa Card or a BP Credit Card.
Note in the fine print of the application, you are agreeing to, “I am providing the information in this application to SYNCB and to BP Products N.A., Inc. SYNCB may provide information about me (even if my application is declined) to BP Products N.A., Inc.(and its affiliates) so that they can create and update their records, and provide me with service and special offers.”
Bank of Hawaii’s Visa Signature Card new account holders get 10,000 Bonus MyBankoh Rewards after purchases on their new card totaling $1,000 within the first 4 months!
As an added incentive Bank of Hawaii offers 0% APR on purchases for the first 18 months after opening a new account.
Or you can choose 0% APR on a balance transfer for the first 18 months after opening a new account (however a 4% balance transfer fee applies).
This Visa Signature card pays 1 MyBankoh Rewards point for every dollar spent anywhere Visa is accepted around the world.
The card holder does not have to live only in Hawaii, but can reside anywhere in the United States, except Idaho.
How cool is it to show your credit card from the Bank of Hawaii while using it in Montana, New Jersey, Arkansas, or wherever!
In addition account holders receive 10% bonus on points earned every year on their account anniversary.
Rewards never expire while the account remains open and in good standing.
While you are at it get a FREE checking account from the Bank of Hawaii with no service fee or minimum balance: available online in all 50 states.
It is their way to express Mahalo for becoming a member of the family.
- Annual Fee: $0
- Grace Period: 23 days
- No minimum interest charge
- Balance Transfer Fee: 4% (min $10)
- Cash Advance Fee: 4% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2%
- Late Payment Fee: up to $25
- Returned Payment Fee: up to $25
- APR Revolving Balance: variable
- APR Balance Transfer: variable
- APR Bank Cash Advances: variable
- Rewards: 1 mile per $1 net purchases
- Minimum Rewards Redemption Amount: $25
- Warranty Extension: yes
- Online and mobile phone access
- Alert and fraud protection
Apply for online for the Bank of Hawaii Signature Visa Card.
Bank of Hawaii