Introductory 0% APR for 6 months on new Citizens Financial Credit Card Accounts.
Also benefit from an offer to transfer balances at an introductory 0% APR for the first 12 months.
There is however an upfront balance transfer fee, with a minimum charge of $10.
The Citizens Financial Credit Card, also known as the Charter One Bank Cash Back Plus World MasterCard is available at no cost to you and you can cancel any time.
After 90 days your Citizens Financial credit card continues giving:
• Earn up to 1.8% on purchases
• 10% rewards purchase bonus (see details)
• Cash back checks are issued in increments of $50
Other perks included at no charge to you are:
- No Annual Fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- 21-day, interest-free grace period on purchases
- Free Online Account Access – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Extended Warranty Protection
- 120-day price protection
- MasterRental Insurance
- 0% liability for any transactions resulting from a lost or stolen card
- Year-End Account Summary
Apply here for your Charter One Bank Cash Back Plus World MasterCard.
About Citizens Financial Group
In 1828, Citizens Financial Group got its start as a small community bank called the High Street Bank in Providence, Rhode Island.
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is a $132 billion commercial bank holding company, which is headquartered in Providence, RI, and through its subsidiaries has more than 1,500 branches, approximately 3,900 ATMs and more than 20,900 employees.
It operates its branch network in 12 states and has non-branch retail and commercial offices in about 40 states.
Bank of Hawaii’s Visa Signature Card new account holders get 10,000 Bonus MyBankoh Rewards after purchases on their new card totaling $1,000 within the first 4 months!
As an added incentive Bank of Hawaii offers 0% APR on purchases for the first 18 months after opening a new account.
Or you can choose 0% APR on a balance transfer for the first 18 months after opening a new account (however a 4% balance transfer fee applies).
This Visa Signature card pays 1 MyBankoh Rewards point for every dollar spent anywhere Visa is accepted around the world.
The card holder does not have to live only in Hawaii, but can reside anywhere in the United States, except Idaho.
How cool is it to show your credit card from the Bank of Hawaii while using it in Montana, New Jersey, Arkansas, or wherever!
In addition account holders receive 10% bonus on points earned every year on their account anniversary.
Rewards never expire while the account remains open and in good standing.
While you are at it get a FREE checking account from the Bank of Hawaii with no service fee or minimum balance: available online in all 50 states.
It is their way to express Mahalo for becoming a member of the family.
- Annual Fee: $0
- Grace Period: 23 days
- No minimum interest charge
- Balance Transfer Fee: 4% (min $10)
- Cash Advance Fee: 4% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2%
- Late Payment Fee: up to $25
- Returned Payment Fee: up to $25
- APR Revolving Balance: variable
- APR Balance Transfer: variable
- APR Bank Cash Advances: variable
- Rewards: 1 mile per $1 net purchases
- Minimum Rewards Redemption Amount: $25
- Warranty Extension: yes
- Online and mobile phone access
- Alert and fraud protection
Apply for online for the Bank of Hawaii Signature Visa Card.
Bank of Hawaii
Make everyday purchases with a BuyPower Mastercard and save hundreds or even thousands, on your next purchase of a Chevy, Buick, Cadillac or GMC vehicle.
Now for a limited time:
BuyPower offers 0% APR for 12 months
After the introductory period for NEW account holders, a variable APR will apply depending on creditworthiness.
Every year, enjoy a great 5% earnings on the first $5,000 in purchases. Then get unlimited 2% earnings on purchases for the rest of the year.
There is no limit to the amount of earnings you can redeem on a new vehicle and the earnings never expire.
All this with no annual fee!
No Balance Transfer Fee
The BuyPower Card gives you a choice of five distinctive brand designs.
- Elegantly simple card
Perks included at NO-COST include
- Price Protection
- Extended Warranty
- Identity Theft Resolution Services and Wallet Protection
- Priceless Cities
- MasterCard Travel Services
- Concierge Service
- $1,000,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- MasterRental Insurance
- Insurance MasterCard Global Service
- MasterCard Airport Concierge
- MasterAssist Travel Assistance Services
In 2012 the Hooters Master Card was replaced by the Hooters Visa Card.
Recently Hooters Master Card program has been totally discontinued until further notice.
The material written below is kept only for the historical purposes.
Stay tuned if Hooters decides to renew their credit card program.
Nobody else gives you 5% rewards for going to Hooters
A Hooters Master Card offers the real deal in 5% rewards for purchases at Hooters and 1% for shopping outside of Hooters. Here are more benefits:
- Your Hooter points never expire and there is no limit to how many you can earn
- No annual fee (for qualified applicants)
- Zero liability on unauthorized purchases.
- Cash advances at over 900,000 MasterCard ATMs
- Low variable rates (for well-qualified applicants)
- Large credit lines (for well-qualified applicants)
- FREE online account information and Bill Pay
- Friendly 24/7/365 Customer Service
- Flexible payment options
- Credit building opportunities
Hooters Master Card makes redeeming your points automatic.
“Opt In” to the recurring Hooters Card Gift Card Program today and check your mailbox every month to see your reward points build up like magic.
Whenever you reach 5,000 Points, Hooters will send you a $50 gift card that’s as good as cash at your local Hooters.
No hassles, no gimmicks. It’s just that simple.
Please allow 8 weeks to receive your card.