BJ’s credit card gives you 3% reards on most BJ’s purchases, including groceries.
1.5% back in rewards on purchases everywhere else Mastercard® is accepted.
You pay no annual fee and no interest at all on your purchases when you pay the balance in full every billing cycle.
BJ’s offers extra savings to its members with in-club coupons, instant online coupons, special email offers, and everyday low prices.
In addition, BJ’s POne Mastercard gives you peace of mind should your purchase be defective or not satisfy your needs with a generous return or exchange policy.
No annual fee gives cardholders the freedom to choose how often they want to use the credit card.
No foreign transaction fee gives members a great reason to pay entities based outside the United States with the card.
For additional security, Capital One offers virtual card numbers to prevent exposing your real credit card numbers to the bad guys.
Overall the BJ’s One Mastercard is a good value for shoppers who frequently shop at BJ’s Wholesale Club with a generous rewards program and no annual fee.
However, rewards can only be redeemed at BJ’s, and customer service has mixed reviews.
Bank of Hawaii’s World Elite® new account holders get 70,000 Bonus Hawaiian Miles after $2,000 in purchases with their new card within the first 3 months!
Use the card for Hawaiian Airlines purchases and earn 3 Hawaiian Miles for every dollar spent anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Purchases at eligible grocery stores, dining establishments and on gas garner an extra Hawaiian Mile per dollar spent.
Shopping with the card everywhere else entitles you to one Hawaiian Mile per dollar.
The card holder does not have to live only in Hawai’i, but can reside anywhere in the United States, except Idaho.
How cool is it to show your credit card from the Bank of Hawaii while using it in Montana, New Jersey, Arkansas, or wherever!
Rewards never expire while the account remains open and in good standing.
It is their way to express Mahalo for becoming a member of the family.
- Annual Fee: $99
- Grace Period: 23 days
- Balance Transfer Fee: 5% (min $5)
- Cash Advance Fee: 5% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 0%
- Late Payment Fee: up to $40
- Returned Payment Fee: up to $40
- APR Revolving Balance: 18.24% to 27.24%
- APR Balance Transfer: 18.24% to 27.24%
- APR Bank Cash Advances: 27.49%
- Warranty Extension: yes
- Online and mobile phone access
- Alert and fraud protection
After merger with PNC Bank the BBVA ClearPoints credit card is no longer accepting new applications.
Material below is for archival purposes.
Flexible choices give you better deals. The BBVA credit card allows you how you want to be rewarded. You get extra savings, 3% or 2%, from among these ten categories.
- Health Care
Choices are made quarterly, so you can plan ahead of time which charges to put on the card to maximize savings.
These points can be redeemed for an account credit without any complicated math.
As an incentive BBVA offers an 0% introductory APR for 13 months to new credit card holders qualifying purchases.
Pay NO annual fee for the BBVA Compass ClearPoints credit card and add additional authorized users at no cost.
Multiple Payment Options offers you the ability to pay your bill by mail, automatic debit, online banking or at any local branch
Security alerts notify you of possible suspicious activity on your account, as well as convenience notices for payments, balances, special offers and more.
You never pay interest if you pay your balance in full every month.
Additional free services include:
- Free extended warranty for up to one year
- Generous free insurance coverage up to $10,000 per purchase, with a $50,000 maximum per cardholder
- Free Common Carrier Insurance: A full Benefit Amount of $500,000 is payable for accidental loss of life, two hands or two feet, sight of both eyes, one hand or one foot and sight of one eye, speech and hearing in both ears or any combination thereof.
- The Visa Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver benefit (“Auto Rental CDW”) provides—at no additional charge—reimbursement for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles, when certain terms and conditions are met.
BBVA has an another special bonus offer for Everyday Heroes:
Everyday Heroes get 5,000 bonus CompassPoints when they open a new Clear Points or Visa Signature Credit Card within 60 days of registering with the Everyday Heroes specialty program. This relationship is limited to
- Law enforcement members
- Fire fighters and first responders
- Healthcare workers including nurses, pharmacists, medical technicians
- Active, reserve, and retired U.S. Military personnel
“For almost a century, the Bank has designed deposit and credit services exclusively for union workers in the automobile, building trades, clothing and textile, communications and graphic arts, hotel and restaurant, mechanics, public service and general service, steel and iron, transportation industries, and more.”
Amalgamated Bank of Chicago (ABOC) credit card program offers competitive rates and benefits to people who would prefer not to deal with big banks. Currently ABOC is revising its credit card offerings, so the cards below aren’t accepting new applicants.
The descriptions below are for reference only.
ABOC Union Strong Credit Card
The Union Strong Mastercard® currently charges an APR of 9.25% after the introductory period ends. The APR may change depending on market conditions.
The Union Strong credit card has an 0% APR deal on balance transfers for first 18 billing cycles. Balance transfers don’t receive any reward points and a 3% fee is added upon transfer.
ABOC Platinum Rewards Card
The Platinum Rewards credit card currently charges an APR of 12.90% to 22.90% depending on credit history. The APR also will fluctuate in step with on market conditions.
There is no special deal on balance transfers for new accounts.
Introductory Offers for ABOC Credit Cards
Get a generous sign-up bonus of $150 as a statement credit after opening a new account, but only when $1,200 is charged on the new card within 90 days of approval.
Pay no interest on purchases for the first 12 billing cycles. Monthly minimum payments are required to keep the account in good standing.
Rewards and savings for ABOC credit cards
- 1% Cash Back on eligible purchases
- No Annual Fee
- Zero-interest for 25 days before payments are due for purchases paid in full after the promotional period.
- Rewards include choice of statement credits, travel, gift cards, merchandise
- Points never expire as long as card remains in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees
Purchase and travel benefits include
- No fee for additional cards for authorized users
- Mastercard® zero liability on unauthorized transactions
- Extended Warranty doubles your original warranty up to 1 additional year (conditions apply)
- Identity Theft Resolution Services provides one-on-one support in the event your identity is compromised.
- MasterAssist® provides pre-trip planning assistance, help with lost luggage and more.
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Services provides help in the event your car breaks down while traveling in the U.S.
- $1 Million Travel Accident Insurance.
- Security chip gives enhanced protection when used at chip-enabled terminals.
- Make mobile purchases with Android PayTM, Apple PayTM and Samsung Pay.