Get 3% rewards on insurance premiums (up to $4,000) with the State Farm Rewards credit card.
Save money on your medical insurance premiums? Or home insurance premiums? The State Farm credit card may be the answer to additional discounts for you.
State Farm credit card goes beyond rewards on auto insurance policies to rewards on
- Medical insurance premiums
- Home insurance premiums
- Life insurance premiums
- Liability insurance premiums
NOTE: A State Farm credit card holder would only receive $80 extra rewards on $4,000 of insurance premiums compared to a 1% rewards card, because $80 = $120 – $40.
Earn 100 points per $100 spend on all other purchases made with your State Farm cash back rewards card (certain restrictions apply).
You can redeem points for gift cards at
- select retailers
- catalog merchandise
- air travel
- eligible State Farm products
Apply toward a qualifying State Farm product and earn redemption premiums after getting at least 25,000 points.
Points Redeemed / Premium
- 0-24,999 points — No Premium
- 25,000 – 49,999 — 25% Premium
- 50,000 – 99,999 — 35% Premium
- 100,000 – greater — 50% Premium
You can also use your points as a gift, or transfer your points between State Farm Loyalty Rewards accounts that you own, or to another State Farm Loyalty Rewards account holder.
Best of all, the State Farm VISA card charges new account holders no interest for 12 months from the date of account opening.
This feature is great to finance those larger purchases that may not be affordable with a single paycheck or could empty your emergency savings account.
Other features include
- Access to our financial management tools
- 24/7 good neighbor service
- Online and mobile access anytime
- Account Fraud Monitoring
- Visa $250,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Visa Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Visa Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Visa Warranty Manager Service
- Visa Zero Fraud Liability
- Visa Shopping and Travel discounts
- Paperless statement option
- Text alerts for security and reminders
- Automatic payments so you never miss a payment
- Free Pocket Agent app to access your account
The fine print (subject to change):
- Annual fee: $0
- No interest if balance paid in full with 24 days
- Fee Balance Transfer: 3%
- Fee Cash Advance: 5%
- Fee Foreign Transaction: 3%
- Fee Late Payment: up to $40
- Fee Returned payment: up to $40
- APR: 15.74% to 25.74%
- APR Cash Advances: 25.99%
For details and application visit the State Farm Loyalty Rewards Program web page.
Receive 15,000 Aeroplan Miles when you are approved for a new Aeroplan Gold Card from American Express after charging $1,500 within first 3 months.
Available only to Canadian residents, members continue to get rewards for everyday spending at a rate of 1 Aeroplan Mile for every $1 charged to your card, so you earn Aeroplan Miles with every net retail purchase.
As a charge card, the balance must be paid in full each month. 30% annual interest rate applies to balances not paid in full.
Travel Peace of Mind
- Fraud protection means zero liability for unauthorized use of card
- 24/7 customer service
- Emergency card replacement
- Flight delay insurance
- Baggage delay insurance
- Lost or stolen baggage insurance
- Trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance
- Auto rental collision and loss damage insurance
- $500,000 common carrier accident insurance
- Hotel/motel burglary insurance
- Automatic warranty extension up to extra year
- As a exclusive to American Express Cardholders Front Of The Line opens the door to great music, theater, dining, film, fashion and shopping experiences.
- Special offers & experiences for all Cardmembers
- Special Access for all Cardmembers
An annual fee of $120 will be charged to the card once a year.
The Cabela’s Visa Credit Card is now a Cabela’s Club World Mastercard credit card from Capital One.
New Cabela’s Club World Mastercard members get $25 in CLUB points, plus another $10 worth of CLUB points after making 5 purchases within 30 days of opening.
Every purchase at Cabela’s or Bass Pro Shops with the card earns cardholders an additional 2% rewards good towards the CLUB card. Even purchases made elsewhere add 1 CLUB point per dollar charged to the card. Redeem those CLUB points for free gear at either Bass Pro Shops or Cabela’s.
Card holders get a special break with financing from Capital One Bank. Charges on merchandise bought at Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s are subject to a low 9.99% APR versus the 15.24%, 18.24% or 24.24% APR on balances for goods purchased everywhere else.
MORE BENEFITS & FEATURES
- You get the privileges of a Cabela’s credit card with no annual fee.
- Nor does the card impose any overlimit or returned payment fees.
- The points never expire and there is no limit on how many points you can earn.
- In addition cardholders receive notice of special offers.
SunTrust Prime Rewards Credit Card balance transfer offer of 3 years at prime interest rate (currently 5.50%) with NO balance transfer fee is unmatched anywhere else.
Most banks offer introductory rates of 0% APR, but for a much shorter time frame and with transfer fees of 3% or more.
Importantly the funds must be transferred within the first 60 days of account opening.
As an alternative to a balance transfer SunTrust offers a whopping $100 statement credit when new account holders spend $500 on qualifying purchases within the first 3 months with their new card.
Be very careful not to mix credit card purchases with the transfers, because transfers may be treated as purchases and subject to the purchase interest rates.
The Prime Rewards cards earns 1% rewards on eligible purchases, with a redemption bonus for SunTrust accounts.
- Prime interest rate on balance transfers for 3 years from account opening. Currently 5.50%, but check here for updates.
- $100 in statement credit after $500 spend on qualifying purchases during the first 3 months after account opening
- Get one point for every eligible $1 spent on your credit card
- Flexible rewards redemption options
- Retail Gift Cards
- Cash ($5 minimum)
- Statement credit
- Direct deposit to checking or saving accounts
- SunTrust accounts receive 10%, 25%, or 50% bonus
Interest Rates as Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Purchases paid in full within 25 days of statement date: 0%
- Balances on statements after 25 days: 13.49% to 23.49%
- Balance Transfers: 13.49% to 23.49%
- Cash Advances: 27.24%
- Annual Fee: none
- Balance transfers: 3% ($10 min)
- Cash Advances: 4% ($10 min)
- Foreign transaction: none
- Late penalty: $39
- Zero-liability on unauthorized use of the card
- Card lock if it’s lost or stolen
- EMV Chip Technology
- Enroll in automatic payment feature to avoid late charges
- Text or email alerts on purchases, balances, due dates, and more
- Add authorized users for free, but they don’t pay for their charges
- Free FICO score
- Warranty extension where applicable
- Auto collision waiver damage
- Travel and emergency assistance (service fees may apply)
- Travel accident insurance
- Roadside assistance
- 24/7 customer service
For application and important details visit the SunTrust Prime Rewards card web page.
For people not familiar with the Atlanta origins of SunTrust, in 1919 as Trust Company of Georgia, it provided underwriting services to The Coca-Cola Company and received $100,000 of the company’s first publicly traded stock for its services.
In 2012 SunTrust sold those shares for nearly $2 billion: its stake went up in value by 1,999,990% over those 93 years.
A little known fact was the secret formula for Coca-Cola was kept in a SunTrust vault until 2011, when it was transferred to the new World of Coca-Cola building in Atlanta, Georgia.