Earn 5 Sony Reward Points on entertainment purchases such as digital streaming and subscription services, music and video downloads, and more with the Sony Card.
Meant for heavy-duty online entertainments users and die-hard Sony customers, the Sony Card doesn’t as well as other general purpose cashback cards.
The Sony Reward Points can only be redeemed for Sony products, so it’s great to add to your Sony collection, but not much else.
But if you love to get Sony gear such as headphones and other electronics at a discount then this card is built for you.
To redeem the Sony Rewards, per the disclosure form, the cardholder must join the Sony Rewards program.
“You must register for the Sony Rewards Program in order to redeem points earned through your Sony CardSM account. Membership in the Sony Rewards Program is free.”
TERMS AND BENEFITS
- 5,000 bonus Sony Reward Points (as $50 statement credit) with your first purchase within 90 days of opening account
- 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 6 months
Interest Rates as Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Purchases paid in full within 25 days of statement date: 0%
- Balances on statements after 25 days: 16.24%, 19.24%, 22.24% or 24.99%
- Balance Transfers: 16.24%, 19.24%, 22.24% or 24.99%
- Cash Advances: 25.24%
- Annual Fee: none
- Balance transfers: none after introductory 0% APR period (3% at 0% APR)
- Cash Advances: 3% ($10 min)
- Foreign transaction: none
- Late penalty: $38
- 5 points per $1 on Sony® purchases at authorized retailers, that is must submit a Bonus Points Form
- 5 points per $1 qualified entertainment purchases for:
- Cable/satellite and other pay TV/radio/subscription services
- Music downloads
- Concert and sporting tickets
- Digital streaming and other subscription services
- Movie theaters and on movie rentals
- Theater tickets
- 1 point per $1 automatically on all other purchases
Free Benefits for purchases made on Sony Card (Visa)
- Zero-liability on unauthorized use of the card
- Card lock if it’s lost or stolen
- Pick your own monthly billing due date
- Enroll in automatic payment feature to avoid late charges
- Text or email alerts on purchases, balances, due dates, and more
- Paribus to check for savings if online prices are lower elsewhere
- Eno intelligent assistant
- Add authorized users for free, but they don’t pay for their charges
- Virtual account numbers for online purchases, which help keep card numbers safe from theft
- Warranty extension where applicable
- Auto collision waiver damage
- Travel and emergency assistance (service fees may apply)
- Travel accident insurance
- Roadside assistance
- 24/7 customer service
For details and application visit the online Sony Visa Credit Card page.
The Capital One Journey Mastercard is designed to help students build credit and get rewarded for it.
You get reminders to keep you on track, rewards for good behavior, and credit tools and tips help you along the way.
Get access to a higher credit line with Credit Steps after making your first 5 monthly payments on time.
Because it’s a Mastercard, you can use it at millions of places and get Zero Liability Protection for lost or stolen cards.
You get 1% cash back simply for using the card on all your purchases – paying cash doesn’t do that and you only have to pay it a few weeks later.
Plus, get an additional 25% bonus when you pay your bill on time.
Get up to 15% more cash back when you shop our Perk Central retail network.
Free access to your credit score with the CreditWise tool from CapitalOne, plus an interactive tracking tool to help monitor your credit.
Free text and e-mail alerts help keep you on track
The cash rewards don’t expire and there is no limit to how many you can accumulate.
Get your cash back anytime as an account credit or check, even set up automatic redemption to whatever account you want.
The high variable Annual Percentage Rate of 26.99% on balances encourage cardholders to build good habits by paying the bill off in full for every statement.
Apply here to start your credit journey.
With currently only a limited number of J.P. Morgan Reserve Cards in circulation, this card ranks among the most elite in the credit card world.
Made of made of solid palladium with 23K gold etching, the physical card is worth more than the $595 annual fee.
Not available to the general public, the Reserve Cards caters exclusively to J.P. Morgan Chase Private Banking clients with a minimum of $10,000,000 in investment assets at J.P. Morgan.
The usual benchmark features of the credit card industry don’t fully justify the card’s value, because of all the other benefits private wealth advisors bring to the table for their clients.
For the record some of the features are:
- Smart chip and signature technology to make international travel convenient
- No nuisance fees such as foreign transaction, cash advance, late or over-limit charges
- Primary auto rental coverage
- Emergency evacuation or repatriation
- Trip delay or cancellation insurance
- Baggage delay or lost luggage coverage
- Emergency accident or sickness coverage
- Price and return protection
- Exclusive airport lounges and services
As for spending limits: there aren’t any to be concerned about since purchases usually are beyond the norm.
The $595 card fee is partially covered by the $300 in statement credits given annually as reimbursement for travel purchases made on the card.
For details consult your J.P. Morgan financial advisor or visit the J.P. Morgan Reserve Card web page.
Become a Victoria or Pink cardholder and enjoy the benefits of membership
- $10 reward for every 250 points earned. Earning is easy—with every $1 you spend you earn a point, and the rewards keep coming with every 250 points you earn
- 6 months of irresistible offers, worth up to $100, as a new credit cardholder
- Surprise birthday gift every year
- Early access to sales, special offers & new items
After only 250 points Victoria’s Secret will upgrade you to VIP status for even more perks:
- Free Beauty Samples at VIP exclusive beauty events
- Surprise birthday gift every year
- Invitation-only access to in-store events
- Earn double points on all bra purchases
Apply here for your Victoria or Pink card.
Victoria’s Secret card members can easily
- Pay their bill
- View their statement
- Check their points and available credit
- Update their personal information
anywhere in the world through the special Victoria’s Secret page on the internet: it’s that simple.