Get an extra 5,000 bonus points bonus after charging $1,000 on Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Card from Bank America within the first 90 days.
That’s in addition to double miles on travel booked through Alaska Airlines
For retail purchases elsewhere card holders receive 1 mile per $1 spend.
Every year you are a member, you will also receive a $50 (USD) discount code towards an Alaska Airlines flight of your choice. The code expires after 12 months of issuing date.
To earn additional miles, join Mileage Plan™ Dining and earn up to 5 Mileage Plan Miles for every dollar you spend dining at over 10,000 participating restaurants, bars and clubs from coast to coast. Dining out earns miles; ordering takeout and delivery earns miles; you’ll even earn miles for tax and tip.
Redeem miles for flights on a wide range of airline partners:
- American Airlines
- Aer Lingus
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- EL AL Israel Airlines
- Fiji Airways
- Hainan Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Korean Air
- LATAM Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
For a limited time only earn a minimum of 5,000 total miles each way on partner airline flights between North America and a non-North America destination between March 1 and December 31, 2020
Bank of America, as issuer, offers cardholders the latest security features and shopping conveniences.
- $0 liability guarantee
- Online shopping security with ShopSafe
- Chip technology to keep information away from hackers
- Overdraft protection for linked checking accounts (fees apply)
- Banking-on-the-go with Android and Apple apps
- Use card with Apple Pay and Android Pay options
- Instantaneous alerts to monitor card usage
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Annual Fee: $75
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% ($10)
- Cash Advance Fee: 3% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 0%
- APR Intro: n/a
- APR Revolving Balance: 17.74% to 25.74%
- APR Balance Transfer Intro: n/a
- APR Balance Transfer: 17.74% to 25.74%
- APR Cash Advances: 26.24%
- Rewards: 3 miles per $1 on Alaska Airlines; 1 mile per $1 other purchases
- Fraud Protection: yes
- Warranty Extension: yes
- Price Protection: yes
For more information and link for application visit the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Card page.
The BP Visa card gives you 25¢ in cents per gallon rebates for every $100 in purchases made in the first 90 days (except on purchases made at non-BP gas stations).
After the first that you receive
- 25¢ per gallon rebates for every $100 in purchases made at BP
- 15¢ per gallon rebates for every $100 on eligible groceries, dining and travel
- 5¢ per gallon rebates for every $100 you spend everywhere else Visa credit cards are accepted (excluding non-BP gas stations)
Purchases at BP locations include not only fuel, but snacks and other everyday items.
Since there is no annual fee or interest, when you pay the balance in full every month, why not get cash back every time you buy gas at BP and elsewhere?
Rewards expire 12 months after the month they are earned.
Other features a VISA credit card offer are
Apply for your BP Visa card on this page and make sure to read the fine print.
BP Visa Card is issued by Synchrony Bank, who may provide you with a BP Visa Signature Card, BP Visa Card or a BP Credit Card.
Note in the fine print of the application, you are agreeing to, “I am providing the information in this application to SYNCB and to BP Products N.A., Inc. SYNCB may provide information about me (even if my application is declined) to BP Products N.A., Inc.(and its affiliates) so that they can create and update their records, and provide me with service and special offers.”
Barnes and Noble MasterCard Rewards Begin with a $25 Gift Card.
After your first purchase Barnes & Noble will send you a $25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card. It’s their way of saying ‘thank you’ for becoming a card member.
Get 5% off on every book or other purchase at Barnes & Noble
That’s in addition to any other discounts you may receive. Just pay with your Barnes & Noble MasterCard at any Barnes & Noble store or online at BN.com and you’ll save an extra 5% delivered as a credit on your statement.
Earn Free Barnes & Noble Gift Cards
Earn one Reward Point for every dollar you charge anywhere else, even for everyday purchases like gas and groceries. Every time you reach 2,500 points, you’ll automatically receive a $25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card.
No Annual Fee Plus a Great Introductory Rate on Balance Transfers
There is no annual fee for the Barnes & Noble MasterCard and you can take advantage of a special low rate on balance transfers.
To get the details and apply go the Barnes & Noble MasterCard application page.
Barnes & Noble also offers an exclusive members-only program for a low $25 annual fee, that more than pays for itself with:
- Amazing In-Store Saving (does not apply to BN.com purchases)
- 40% Off Hardcover Bestsellers
10% Off Almost Everything Else
- Free Express Shipping on BN.com Orders
- 1-3 Days! No Minimum Purchase
- Member-Exclusive Offers
- We’ll send you special savings via email throughout the year
Introductory 0% APR for 6 months on new Citizens Financial Credit Card Accounts.
Also benefit from an offer to transfer balances at an introductory 0% APR for the first 12 months.
There is however an upfront balance transfer fee, with a minimum charge of $10.
The Citizens Financial Credit Card, also known as the Charter One Bank Cash Back Plus World MasterCard is available at no cost to you and you can cancel any time.
After 90 days your Citizens Financial credit card continues giving:
• Earn up to 1.8% on purchases
• 10% rewards purchase bonus (see details)
• Cash back checks are issued in increments of $50
Other perks included at no charge to you are:
- No Annual Fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- 21-day, interest-free grace period on purchases
- Free Online Account Access – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Extended Warranty Protection
- 120-day price protection
- MasterRental Insurance
- 0% liability for any transactions resulting from a lost or stolen card
- Year-End Account Summary
Apply here for your Charter One Bank Cash Back Plus World MasterCard.
About Citizens Financial Group
In 1828, Citizens Financial Group got its start as a small community bank called the High Street Bank in Providence, Rhode Island.
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is a $132 billion commercial bank holding company, which is headquartered in Providence, RI, and through its subsidiaries has more than 1,500 branches, approximately 3,900 ATMs and more than 20,900 employees.
It operates its branch network in 12 states and has non-branch retail and commercial offices in about 40 states.