Introductory Offer of 3% Cash Back for first 12 months.
HSBC credit card with Cash Rewards Mastercard® gives you 3% rewards on all eligible purchases for 12 months after opening account. This has a $10,000 limits, which means you receive up a $300 tax-free statement credit.
0% Introductory APR for 12 months means you pay no interest on your balance while earning rewards on eligible purchases. Reward points can be redeemed as direct deposits in linked HSBC checking or savings accounts. You can watch your savings grow, withdraw the accrued funds as real cash via ATM, or pay bills.
More rewards and account savings
- 1.5% Cash rewards on eligible purchases made after the introductory period.
- No Annual Fee
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Zero-interest for 25 days before payments are due for purchases paid in full after the promotional period.
- Summary Of Terms for your reference as a pdf file.
Purchase and travel benefits
- No fee for additional cards for authorized users
- Extended Warranty doubles your original warranty up to 1 additional year.
- Identity Theft Resolution Services provides one-on-one support in the event your identity is compromised.
- MasterAssist® provides pre-trip planning assistance, help with lost luggage and more.
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Services provides help in the event your car breaks down while traveling in the U.S.
- $1 Million Travel Accident Insurance.
- Cellular Wireless Telephone Protection up to $600 per claim should your cellphone is stolen or damaged.
- Free monthly FICO scores from Equifax (TRW and Experian credit scores may differ)
- Security chip offers enhanced protection when used at chip-enabled terminals.
- Fraud protection
- Contactless payment feature provides fast, easy and safe checkouts with compatible Point Of Service (POS) terminals
- Make mobile purchases using Android PayTM, Apple PayTM and Samsung Pay
- Rewards and Benefits Brochure and Mastercard Guide to Benefits for HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard (25 pages in pdf format)
Quicken World Mastercard makes life simple with 2X points on everyday purchases.
Get a 2% rebate for purchases at
- Grocery stores and supermarkets
- Dining establishments such as restaurants, bars and fast food places
- Utility bills such as telephone and cable
- Club memberships such as sports, recreation, athletic, country clubs and private golf courses
You even get 1% rebates on all other qualifying net purchases with no limits on much you can earn
You can redeem the points for statement credits, Quicken products, travel, selected merchandise, gift cards.
With no annual fee the Quicken credit card is an easy way to save money on normal purchases and bills you make every month.
With Quicken’s TurboTax receive your biggest tax refund, guaranteed.
The deal includes Free Expert Tax Advice: If you have a question, our experts are just a call or click away within TurboTax.
Millions of people have used TurboTax software to get their maximum tax refund… but for those who want even more peace of mind, Quicken now offers guidance from a live tax professional via phone or live chat, FREE.
So you can get one-on-one answers to your unique tax questions… know you’re getting all the deductions you deserve… and file your taxes with even more confidence!
Find out more about free tax support here.
NHL Discover Card 5% cash back categories changed beginning April 1
From April 1 to June 30 Discover cardholders now earn 5% cash back rewards
- at gas stations
- with Uber and Lyft
- at wholesale clubs such as Costco
With recent surge of people staying at home wholesale clubs might offer great places to find popular items such as exercise equipment, indoor games, garden items, computers, appliances, and such.
Take note that after a $1,500 quarterly spend the rewards rate drop down to 1%.
Another incentive for new cardholders is that the Discover NHL card automatically doubles all the cash back on net purchases at the end of your first year only as a lump-sum bonus to the account. That 5% cash back becomes 10% savings.
New account holders also receive 0% financing on their purchases, on top of the rewards. However a minimum payment amount is due every month.
Unlike many other cash rewards credit cards, you can redeem the rewards for an account credit with no minimum amount necessary to reach before cashing them in.
Other features include:
- No annual fee
- The rewards never expire
- Use your cash back instantly at Amazon.com checkout
- $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee
- Free overnight shipping for card replacement
- No late fee for your first late payment
- Paying late won’t raise your APR
- Track recent FICO® Credit Scores for free
- No foreign transaction fee
Apply here for your NHL credit card.
Wells Fargo Rewards Card has introductory 15 month no interest financing on purchases and/or balance transfers to provide users some temporary help managing their bills. Many other credit cards have similar features, however it has a slight twist on redeeming their reward points.
What separates this card from the pack
The Wells Fargo Rewards Card lets cardholders redeem their rewards as cash at a Wells Fargo ATM, subject to a $20 minimum withdrawal according to a press release.
“Wells Fargo is the first major U.S. financial services provider to introduce this functionality, continuing the company’s history of customer-centered innovation.”
Refer to the announcement for details, or call customer service for details on this easy way to cash in the rewards.
5% rewards on grocery, gas and drugstore purchases for first 6 months
The rewards pile up fast on essential purchases during the introductory period. What’s even better is spreading out the payments over 15 months at no interest . That’s two great features in one package.
Consolidate credit card balances with 0% introductory APR on transfers for 15 months.
A $6,000 balance at 20% would set you back over a $1,000 in interest payments over 12 months. The 3% transfer fee makes a dent of $180 upfront, but the net savings are still substantial. Ask a professional financial advisor about all the long-term pros and cons.
After the introductory period the rewards drop down to a flat 1% on eligible purchases
Not great, but convenient would describe the ongoing rewards system. The Go Far Rewards have some advantages for the savvy redeemer who puts the work in. Don’t voluntarily close out the Rewards Card because that might lower the credit score. It still many useful features when used wisely.
The Wells Fargo Visa Rewards Card includes at no cost:
- $0 annual fee
- All Wells Fargo Credit Cards automatically protect you from liability for unauthorized transactions when you report them promptly.
- Limited free smartphone protection from damage or theft
- For Visa customers. Get fast text and email alerts for monitoring spending, tracking purchases, and receiving notifications of irregular or suspicious activity.
- A Wells Fargo credit card with chip technology offers enhanced security features.
- Protect your Wells Fargo Visa card with a unique password for online shopping.
- Dispute resolution on damaged goods or misrepresentations
- Monthly statements to track expenses
Apply for a Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Card here.
Quotes on dealing with stress may help calm the spirit and strengthen the body.
“The grass is not ‘greener’ on the other side – it is just another shade of green.”
― Annika Sorensen, Take Stress from Chaos to Calm