Attention Loft shoppers, save 5% on your purchases at all ANN INC. stores with the LoveLoft credit card featuring its exclusive rewards program.
The discounts apply while shopping at LOFT, Ann Taylor, Lou & Grey, LOFT Outlet, Ann Taylor Factory Outlet stores, as well as online orders.
Get FREE standard shipping on purchases over $125, while a modest $8.95 shipping fee applies to lesser amounts.
Loft credit card exclusives
- 15% off on first purchase when opening a new LOFT credit card
- 5 rewards points for spends at ANN INC stores and online
- Earn a rewards card for 2,000 points earned
- Enjoy a $15-off bonus during your birthday month
- Enjoy an extra 15% off the first Tuesday of every month (combine with all in-store promotions and offers)
- Double rewards during private card member events
Loft (LOVELOFT) Mastercard benefits
- Earn 2 rewards points for every dollar spent on gas and grocery purchases
- Earn 1 rewards point for every dollar spent wherever Mastercard® is accepted
- Receive a $20 rewards card for your first purchase made outside of ANN INC. Brands
LOVELOFT credit card rates and fees
- No annual fee
- 23 days to try before you buy
- Zero liability for unauthorized use of the card
- 25.24% APR on purchases
- 3% balance transfer fee
- $37 late payment fee
- Issued by Comenity Bank (Alliance Data)
- No automatic payment option
- Pay balance as soon as possible to avoid fees
- For details apply here
Resources for the LOFT shopper
The new LOVELOFT Card app allows you to shop on the go, because checking out with your digital card, tracking and redeeming your Rewards Cards with the app is a breeze. Plus, you can pay your bill and view your account information at any time and place.
LOFT fashion is part of the ascena retail group, inc., which is a leading national specialty retailer offering apparel, shoes, and accessories for women under the Ann Taylor, LOFT, Lou & Grey, Lane Bryant, cacique, maurices, dressbarn and Catherines brands, and for tween girls under the Justice brand.
Get extra rewards with a DD Perks Rewards Card
When a credit cardholder buys the DD Perks Rewards Card with a rewards credit card, they receive rewards from the credit card transaction AND rewards with the DD Perks Rewards card!
Recently Dunkin’ Donuts has announced that its DD Perks rewards program has surpassed the 1 million member mark.
To celebrate, Dunkin’ Donuts is automatically depositing 100 bonus points directly into the accounts of all existing DD Perks members, as well as 100 bonus points to new members who enroll between June 4 and June 10.
Additionally, the lucky customer who is the one millionth DD Perks member will receive free coffee for a year and a personalized Dunkin’ Donuts gift card.
With their DD Perks Rewards members
- Earn 5 points for every dollar they use the DD Perks Rewards Card
- Free medium beverage when they join, on their birthday, or after getting 200 points
- Members-only bonus offers points
If you are Dunkin’ Donuts regular customer, multiply your credit card rewards by earning extra perks with a purchase of the DD Perks Rewards card.
There is no membership fee, but read the fine prints about what purchases qualify and when the points expire.
The card can be bought at your local Dunkin’ Donuts or online at ddperks.com.
Save 10% on purchases with the Jo-Ann Discount Card
The Jo-Ann VIP Discount Card, Jo-Ann Student Discount Card, and Jo-Ann Non-Profit Discount Card replace the Jo-Ann MasterCard, which has been discontinued and is no longer valid.
The various Jo-Ann discount cards are not credit or debt cards, but entitles holders 10% off on almost every purchase made at the store or online at joann.com.
There are three versions of the discount cards:
- One is the Jo-Ann VIP Discount Card for professionals in the crafts businesses such as re-sellers, members of a professional sewing or crafting organizations, interior design professionals, etc.
- Another is the Jo-Ann Student Discount Card for students 14 or older at time of enrollment and currently enrolled in high school (Grades 9-12) or a higher learning institution, such as a college or university.
- The last is the Jo-Ann Non-Profit Discount Card for charitable non-profit organizations with a verifiable 501(c)(3) tax status such as
- 4-H Clubs
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Boy Scouts
- Girl Scouts
- Project Linus
- Salvation Army
To activate the JoAnn discount cards necessary supporting documentation has to be brought to a store manager for verification:
- Re-sellers: Vendor license, valid tax exemption certificate (if applicable) and a state-issued photo ID
- Sewing/Crafting Organizations: Proof of membership and a state-issued photo ID
- Interior Design Professional: Current member of ASID or IIDA or proof of interior design professional certification, valid tax exemption certificate (if applicable) and state-issued photo ID
- Non-Profit Organizations: IRS-issued proof of 501(c)(3) status and a state-issued photo ID
- Students: Identification card for the current school year with the college, school or school district clearly identified; or college acceptance letter signifying enrollment into a program; or report card from the current school year if your school does not issue identification cards.
There are no annual fees for the cards and they entitle holders to news of special events and sales.