20% one-day sign-up bonus plus a statement credit for getting a new Belk credit card is just the start of savings at Belk.
Here are the best ways to save money and get the best deals while shopping at Belk.
HOW TO GET THE MOST REWARDS
The trick with store cards with low credit limits such as Belk is to pay off purchases as soon as possible. So if you make a $200 purchase with a $500 credit limit, pay that $200 off right away. By doing that you have the full $500 of purchasing power once again. Customers could buy $1,000 or moreof merchandise on a $500 credit by never carrying a balance.
Besides savings at Belk department stores, cardholders earn
- 2% rewards at gas stations and grocery stores
- 1% rewards when shopping almost everywhere else.
ITEMS NOT TO BUY WITH BELK CREDIT CARD
Some items and fees are not eligible for rewards. If item doesn’t qualify for rewards, use another form of payment if you want get rewarded.
- Special financing purchases
- Leased departments such as designer brands, cosmetics, fragrances, etc.
- Belk gift cards
- Balance transfers
- Cash advances
- Finance charges
- Miscellaneous fees for Belk Rewards Card
- Sales taxes
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The entry Belk credit card includes
- 3 points for every eligible $1 purchase
- Hassle-free returns without a receipt
- 20 exclusive savings events each year
- Bonus rewards events
- A cardholder savings day of the month
- No annual fee
The Belk Premier Rewards Card ($600 to $1499 in spend per year) adds
- 4 points for every eligible $1 purchase
- Special Financing with the Belk Rewards Flex Pay Plan
- Birthday coupon
- Exclusive Premier savings days
Finally the Belk Elite Rewards card members get
- 5 points for every eligible $1 purchase
- Free shipping in store and at Belk.com
- Quarterly 20% off pick your own sale day
- 4 invitation only Elite savings days
- Free shipping coupons
In case you are not conveniently located by a Belk store go online for the latest in new merchandise and current promotions.