ASPCA Visa Card Is Gone
The information presented below is strictly for archival purposes only and is NOT up-to-date.
Get ASPCA Visa Card and Bank of America will contribute $100 to the ASPCA, after your first qualifying transaction.
Feel good knowing the ASPCA will get $100, at no cost to you, when you make your first purchase with your new card.
In addition, the ASPCA receives $2 per $1000 thereafter of all purchases made using the now-defunct ASPCA rewards card!
You can show your support of animal rights with the ASPCA logo on your credit card.
Plus Bank of America, in addition to donating to the ASPCA, will give you:
- An unlimited 1% cash back on all purchases.
- A total of 2% cash back on grocery and 3% on gas purchases. (Quarterly maximum applies to bonus rewards on grocery and gas purchases)
- Redeem your points for cash back starting at $25. Earn an extra 10% customer bonus if you redeem the cash into a Bank of America checking or savings account.
- You can redeem cash rewards as a statement credit, as a direct deposit into any checking or savings account, as a check or towards an eligible mortgage.
As an extra incentive, pay no interest on your purchases for the first twelve billing cycles!
Plus there are more services and discounts for you by using your former ASPCA Visa Card:
- No annual fee
- Zero liability fraud protection for fraudulent card transactions
- Protection for you and your account information with secure online access
- Around-the-clock fraud protection
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Extended warranty
- Discounts of up to 20% at the Bank of America Mall
Universal Card has been discontinued
The information provided below is ONLY for archival purposes.
Finance your business purchases at no interest for six months with an AT&T Universal Business Card.
Use your card on anything from office supplies to gasoline to dinner with clients.
Purchases are eligible for ThankYouPoints, which can be redeemed for gift cards, merchandise, travel and more and with rewards starting at just 1,000 points, AT&T Universal Card will be helping keep your profitable.
At tax time use the quarterly and annual account summaries, which are categorized by purchase categories and by employees, to simplify filling out your small business tax forms.
Control what your employees spend with individual credit limits for each employee AT&T Universal Business Card.
With no annual fee and zero percent interest on balances paid in full every month, AT&T Universal Business Card makes starting a small business that much easier.
The Audubon Nature Institute Visa card has been discontinued.
The information written below is strictly for archival purposes.
The Visa Platinum credit card from Capital One makes it easier than ever to support Audubon Nature Institute. Audubon gets a donation—and you get to spread the word about our animals!
By using this Visa Card, Audubon Nature Institute receives:
- $50 after your first purchase
- 2% donation on gas and grocery purchases
- 1% donation on all other purchases
- Up to 10% of purchases made at select merchants
In turn you receive these benefits:
- A low introductory rate of 0% financing for 12 billing cycles
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees (great for foreign travel)
- Your choice of card designs
- Extended warranty coverage
- 90-day return policy for whatever reason
Our organization gets a donation – and you get to spread the word about our cause – with every swipe.
The Arizona State University Platinum Plus MasterCard has been discontinued.
The information written below is strictly for archival purposes only.
Show your pride and give back to your university with an ASU Alumni Association Mastercard.
Not only will you be a keeper of the Arizona State University flame, you also
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent on purchases
- Receive an introductory of 0% APR financing for purchases during the first 12 billing cycles
- Up to 20% cash back at more than 300 retailers when you shop online through the Add It Up® website
- Zero liability fraud protection for unauthorized card transactions
- A 21 day grace period to try the items and decide whether you are satisfied with them
All with no annual fee for these free services.
As a proud ASU alumni you can find many items in the link below to revive the memories of the days spent there.