The Bank of America Extra Bases™ rewards program will be ending. The 2021 Major League Baseball season will be the last season to redeem your Extra Bases™ points for tickets, suites, and experiences. Additional details about the program will be coming for current cardholders.
Content below is for historical purposes only.
Chicago Cubs Cash Rewards World Mastercard® new cardholders receive a signup bonus of $200 after qualifying purchases of $1,000 or more (within 90 days of account opening).
As an extra incentive they get 0% APR financing on purchases or balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles.
The rewards continue because the Chicago Cubs credit card from Bank of America rewards you for every dollar you spend with the card.
- 3% cash back in the category of your choice: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement/furnishings
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
The Chicago Cubs credit card includes these many free features for your convenience and peace of mind.
- No annual fee
- Official Cubs team logo on credit card
- Zero liability on purchases
- Free account alerts for account security, charges, payments, and more
- Free FICO credit score available to spot any unusual changes
WORLD MASTERCARD BENEFITS
As World Mastercard members, cardholders can also enjoy these additional benefits.
- Cell phone protection – Up to $1,000 in yearly coverage (max $600 per claim, 2 claims per year) if phone is stolen or needs qualified repairs
- Enhanced ID theft protection with expert resolution services & some reimbursement of expenses
- Priceless Places and Experiences
- Hidden gems
- Go behind the scenes
- Special family time offers
6 thoughts on “Chicago Cubs MasterCard”
I think that I lost my credit card in Alaska. Last place that I remember using was in Juneau, Alaska.
Please call 1.800.932.2775 for assistance.
Does getting a Cubs Mastercard, get you into those Cubs experiences. I noticed, how much they cost, but do you have to earn so many points on the card. How do I sign up. Thank you.
The experiences come from the MasterCard Priceless Experiences. You sign up at https://www.priceless.com/en-us/chicago.html.
They are not free, nor can you use points to pay for them. They are exclusive events closed to the public and available only through Priceless program.
The events are not only Cubs events, but dining, hotels, celebrities. Sign up for free to find out more.
Hi Chicago Cubs debit jh card
Wintrust offers Cubs checking account with a $300 bonus when a direct deposit is made every month to the account. Click here for details, by the way the special offer is ONLY available on that webpage. Get an exclusive Cubs debit card for free as part of the deal.