Introductory 0% APR for 18 months on balance transfers with a new Citizens Bank Clear Value® Mastercard®
There is however an upfront 3% balance transfer fee, with a minimum charge of $10.
The Citizens Bank Clear Value® Mastercard® credit card, previously issued by Charter One Bank is available at no cost to you for purchases online or your favorite stores.
Features of the Clear Value® Mastercard®
- ID theft protection for peace of mind 24/7
- Extended warranty protection
- Travel accident and baggage delay insurance
- Zero liability for unauthorized activity on the credit card
- Contactless purchases on select terminals
Other perks include:
- No Annual Fee
- 21-day, interest-free grace period on purchases
- Free Online Account Access – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No returned payment fees
- No over-the-credit limit fees
- Year-End Account Summary
About Citizens Financial Group
In 1828, Citizens Financial Group got its start as a small community bank called the High Street Bank in Providence, Rhode Island.
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is a $132 billion commercial bank holding company, which is headquartered in Providence, RI, and through its subsidiaries has more than 1,500 branches, approximately 3,900 ATMs and more than 20,900 employees.
It operates its branch network in 12 states and has non-branch retail and commercial offices in about 40 states.