Introductory 0% APR for 6 months on new Citizens Financial Credit Card Accounts.
Also benefit from an offer to transfer balances at an introductory 0% APR for the first 12 months.
There is however an upfront balance transfer fee, with a minimum charge of $10.
The Citizens Financial Credit Card, also known as the Charter One Bank Cash Back Plus World MasterCard is available at no cost to you and you can cancel any time.
After 90 days your Citizens Financial credit card continues giving:
• Earn up to 1.8% on purchases
• 10% rewards purchase bonus (see details)
• Cash back checks are issued in increments of $50
Other perks included at no charge to you are:
- No Annual Fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- 21-day, interest-free grace period on purchases
- Free Online Account Access – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Extended Warranty Protection
- 120-day price protection
- MasterRental Insurance
- 0% liability for any transactions resulting from a lost or stolen card
- Year-End Account Summary
About Citizens Financial Group
In 1828, Citizens Financial Group got its start as a small community bank called the High Street Bank in Providence, Rhode Island.
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is a $132 billion commercial bank holding company, which is headquartered in Providence, RI, and through its subsidiaries has more than 1,500 branches, approximately 3,900 ATMs and more than 20,900 employees.
It operates its branch network in 12 states and has non-branch retail and commercial offices in about 40 states.