Keep your school spirit alive by giving Clemson University a place of pride in your wallet with a Clemson credit card issued by Bank of America.
Your credit card will have the official Clemson’s logo on it. Additional benefits for opening the card include:
- 0% APR on the first two months purchases for the first 12 billing cycles following the opening of your account.
- 0% APR on balance transfers (3% fee applies) for the first 12 billing cycles following the opening of your account.
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after you make at least $500 in purchases within the first 90 days
- Earn an unlimited 1% cash back on all purchases
- Earn a total of 2% cash back at grocery stores and 3% cash back on gas purchases. (Grocery store and gas bonus rewards apply to the first $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter.)
- Cash rewards redeemed into a checking or savings account with Bank of America, N.A. or a Merrill Lynch Cash Management Account will have a 10% bonus
- Absolutely no annual fee
- All the features and guarantees of a Visa Signature credit card
The Clemson Alumni Association is a vibrant community dedicated to helping former students enhance their life’s journey by keeping in contact with classmates, instructors and support staff.
An open-membership, nonprofit organization since its inception in 1896, the Clemson Alumni Association exists to connect you with your fellow Tigers and with your alma mater.
Always be a part of the Clemson University lifestyle with the following resources:
- Clemson Alumni on Facebook
- Clemson Alumni on LinkedIn
- Clemson Alumni on Twitter
- Clemson Alumni on Flicker
- Clemson Alumni on Instagram
- Nationwide Insurance discounts for alumni
Display your pride with the Tiger paws on your credit card issued by Bank of America and get rewarded on everyday purchases wherever Visa is accepted.