The Bank of America Extra Bases™ rewards program will be ending. The 2021 Major League Baseball season will be the last season to redeem your Extra Bases™ points for tickets, suites, and experiences. Additional details about the program will be coming for current cardholders.
Content below is for historical purposes only.
Colorado Rockies Mastercard cardholders enjoy 0% financing on purchases or balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles.
As an extra incentive you receive a cash back bonus of $200 after qualifying purchases of $1,000 or more (within 90 days of account opening).
The rewards continue because the Colorado Rockies credit card from Bank of America rewards you for every dollar you spend with the card.
- 3% cash back in the category of your choice: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement/furnishings
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
The Colorado Rockies credit card includes the following free features for your convenience and peace of mind.
- No annual fee
- Official Rockies team logo on credit card
- Zero liability on purchases
- Free account alerts for account security, charges, payments, and more
- Free FICO credit score available to spot any unusual changes
WORLD MASTERCARD BENEFITS
As World Mastercard members, cardholders can also enjoy these additional benefits.
- Cell phone protection – Up to $1,000 in yearly coverage (max $600 per claim, 2 claims per year) if phone is stolen or needs qualified repairs
- Enhanced ID theft protection with expert resolution services & some reimbursement of expenses
- Priceless Places and Experiences
- Hidden gems
- Go behind the scenes
- Special family time offers
2 thoughts on “Colorado Rockies Mastercard”
I just received my new Extra Bases credit card. I’m an avid fan of the Rockies and was kindly reassured that the card would reflect that of the Rockies as shown on your web-site. When I received my card, it didn’t show what was promised. I called to activate the card and was told by a nice agent that they no longer do the individual teams on cards. She checked with her manager and he said the same. I know this is petty but why does your web-page lead you to the impression that you’ll receive the card that’s shown? Very misleading to say the least.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
I’ll change the card image to a the generic MLB one. Meanwhile the OFFICIAL MLB Extra Bases web site still features cards with the individual team pictures, i.e. a Rockies card. On the Help Desk page question 20 specifically reads: Q: What can I do if I received my new MLB Extra Bases credit card with the wrong team logo? A: For this and all MLB Extra Bases credit card account questions, please contact Bank of America Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-421-2110 for assistance.
No where on the official MLB Extra Bases web site does it say individual team cards have been discontinued, matter-of-fact the official site still promotes them. Thanks for the heads up, so I can be be more accurate than MLB is itself. Let me know if you find any more errors, as fans deserve to get their money’s worth.
By the way, in my opinion, I hate it when a player jogs to first on a routine out. Fans play a lot of money to support their team, and players should give 150% effort on each and every play: no matter how ordinary.