Available only to Costco members the Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi offers a generous rewards package for its cardholders.
- Gasoline – 4% rewards up to $7,000 in purchases (1% thereafter)
- Restaurants – 3% rewards
- Travel – 3% rewards
- Costco stores and Costco.com – 2% rewards
- Everywhere else – 1% rewards
The rewards are distributed annually after the February billing statement in the form of a reward certificate redeemable for cash or future purchases at U.S. Costco Warehouse.
The certificate expires on the last day of the year it is issued and they may be wiped out without a valid Costco membership per the FAQs.
“Any cash back rewards accumulated, but not yet distributed in the form of a credit card reward certificate will be forfeited.”
Features and Benefits:
- No introductory 0% financing offer
- No sign-up bonus offer
- 17.49% APR (may change with Prime Rate)
- 23 day grace period (try before you pay)
- 3% balance transfer fee
- No annual fee with Costco membership ($60 or $120 per year)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Purchase Protection (damage and theft)
- Extended warranty on most items
- Fraud protection guarantee
- Travel cancellation and interruption protection
- Worldwide car rental insurance
- Travel accident insurance
- 24/7 travel and emergency assistance
- Citi® Concierge – ready 24/7 to assist you with your travel, shopping, dining, entertainment, and everyday needs
- Citi® Quick Lock for suspicious activities or lost card
- Account alerts to monitor activity, balances, payments, and more
- Use your Costco credit card as your Costco membership ID
Apply for the Costco Anywhere Visa card here.