Get up to $600 of partial cell phone insurance for free!
Mastercard holders enjoy peace of mind because when they pay their monthly cellular services bill on their eligible card, they will be covered for up to $600 if their smartphone is:
Stolen: Cardholders if their phone is stolen receive up to $600 in cash
Damaged: Cardholders get their fixed for free or if the damage is beyond repair, the coverage reimburses all or part of the cost of the device, depending on their card.
WHY THE CELLULAR PROTECTION PLAN IS BETTER THAN MANY RETAIL PLANS:
· Deductible per covered incident ranges from $25-$50 vs. retail plans typically are over $75
· Coverage protects up to 3 phones vs. retail plans typically cover one phone
· No additional cost to cardholder for coverage vs. retail plans typically cost over $99 per year
If you have any of the credit cards below you already have some cell phone insurance against damage or theft.
Also Mastercard doubles the warranty period for cell phones. You are covered for two years against buying a defective iphone, when using any Mastercard for the purchase.
If you don’t have any of the credit cards listed below, open a new account and get $200 to $600 worth of mobile phone insurance for free.
Some of them also feature special sign-up offers as an additional incentive.
- Wells Fargo: $600
- First Citizens Bank: $500
- Hancock Bank: $500
- Credit Union West: $250
- Kinecta: $250
- Purdue Federal Credit Union: $250
- Quorum Credit Union: $250
- Sharonview Credit Union: $250
- Suntrust (Visa Signature only): $250
- BBVA Compass ClearBenefits: $200
- Community State Bank: $200
- Energy Capital Credit Union: $200
- Fidelity Bank and Trust: $200
- Fifth Third: $200
- Spirit of Alaska Credit Union: $200
- US Alliance Credit Union: $200
- American Partners Credit Union: $200
- Education Credit Union: $200
- IBM Southeast Credit Union: $200
- MCT Credit Union: $200
- Scott Credit Union: $200
- UnitedSA Credit Union: $200