With currently only a limited number of J.P. Morgan Reserve Cards in circulation, this card ranks among the most elite in the credit card world.
Made of made of solid palladium with 23K gold etching, the physical card is worth more than the $595 annual fee.
Not available to the general public, the Reserve Cards caters exclusively to J.P. Morgan Chase Private Banking clients with a minimum of $10,000,000 in investment assets at J.P. Morgan.
The usual benchmark features of the credit card industry don’t fully justify the card’s value, because of all the other benefits private wealth advisors bring to the table for their clients.
For the record some of the features are:
- Smart chip and signature technology to make international travel convenient
- No nuisance fees such as foreign transaction, cash advance, late or over-limit charges
- Primary auto rental coverage
- Emergency evacuation or repatriation
- Trip delay or cancellation insurance
- Baggage delay or lost luggage coverage
- Emergency accident or sickness coverage
- Price and return protection
- Exclusive airport lounges and services
As for spending limits: there aren’t any to be concerned about since purchases usually are beyond the norm.
The $595 card fee is partially covered by the $300 in statement credits given annually as reimbursement for travel purchases made on the card.
For details consult your J.P. Morgan financial advisor or visit the J.P. Morgan Reserve Card web page.