Attention Loft shoppers, save 5% on your purchases at all ANN INC. stores with the LoveLoft credit card featuring its exclusive rewards program.
The discounts apply while shopping at LOFT, Ann Taylor, Lou & Grey, LOFT Outlet, Ann Taylor Factory Outlet stores, as well as online orders.
Get FREE standard shipping on purchases over $125, while a modest $8.95 shipping fee applies to lesser amounts.
Loft credit card exclusives
- 15% off on first purchase when opening a new LOFT credit card
- 5 rewards points for spends at ANN INC stores and online
- Earn a rewards card for 2,000 points earned
- Enjoy a $15-off bonus during your birthday month
- Enjoy an extra 15% off the first Tuesday of every month (combine with all in-store promotions and offers)
- Double rewards during private card member events
Loft (LOVELOFT) Mastercard benefits
- Earn 2 rewards points for every dollar spent on gas and grocery purchases
- Earn 1 rewards point for every dollar spent wherever Mastercard® is accepted
- Receive a $20 rewards card for your first purchase made outside of ANN INC. Brands
LOVELOFT credit card rates and fees
- No annual fee
- 23 days to try before you buy
- Zero liability for unauthorized use of the card
- 25.24% APR on purchases
- 3% balance transfer fee
- $37 late payment fee
- Issued by Comenity Bank (Alliance Data)
- No automatic payment option
- Pay balance as soon as possible to avoid fees
- For details apply here
Resources for the LOFT shopper
The new LOVELOFT Card app allows you to shop on the go, because checking out with your digital card, tracking and redeeming your Rewards Cards with the app is a breeze. Plus, you can pay your bill and view your account information at any time and place.
LOFT fashion is part of the ascena retail group, inc., which is a leading national specialty retailer offering apparel, shoes, and accessories for women under the Ann Taylor, LOFT, Lou & Grey, Lane Bryant, cacique, maurices, dressbarn and Catherines brands, and for tween girls under the Justice brand.
2 thoughts on “Ann Taylor and Loft Credit Card”
I have an Ann Taylor Mastercard. I have registered online to view my statements, but most of the time I am unable to do so. Why is it not made easier. I know that I am not alone in this as I have viewed comments from other card holders. I have stopped using the card and am paying off what I owe on it because of the difficulty with this one issue. I like to see what I have done as far as paying and my purchases.
I called 1-888-292-5707 at 9:30 PM Sunday for an answer regarding your issue. A recorded message said customer service was available only Monday to Saturday at their convenience! This only tells me Ann Taylor is still in the bricks and mortar store age. Online is 24/7, which is very different than operating a local neighborhood store. You have a valid issue on buying online versus in the store.