The Logix FCU credit card gives you the power of NO with
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No cash advance fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- No interest on purchases for first year
New card holders pay no interest on purchases for first 12 months the account is open.
Another choice when opening an account is to transfer balances with no fees or get cash advances with no fees at low APRs of 3.99% to 8.99% for the first 12 months.
In addition new rewards card holders receive 10,000 bonus points after a $1,000 spend within their initial 90 day period.
Logix members enjoy a choice between their not-so basic low-interest Platinum Card or generous Platinum Rewards Card.
Non-rewards card has an APR as low as 8.24%
Rewards card APR can be as low as 10.74%
With NO cash advance fee or balance transfer fee you can get low-interest financing with only monthly minimum payments.
Earn a generous 1.5 points per dollar on eligible purchases.
Get up to 3 points per dollar with a Relationship Rewards account.
Redeem points for cash back, gift cards, travel, merchandise and more
You receive complimentary benefits and services for peace of mind and convenience.
- Chip card for additional security
- Auto Rental Coverage
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Mastercard Global Service
- Identity Theft Resolution
- $200,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Zero liability for unauthorized purchases with prompt notification
- Smartphone friendly with Logix Mobile App, Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, or Samsung Pay
- Set up autopay so you never miss a payments
- Text and email alerts for account activity
In business since 1937 the Logix Federal Credit Union started as the Lockheed Aircraft Employees Federal Credit Union. Safe and stable for over 80 years, Logix has maintained a perfect record of positive earnings from the beginning. Rated A+ by DepositAccounts and on their America’s Top 200 Healthiest Credit Unions report, Logix also holds a 5-Star rating for financial strength from Bauer Financial. Forbes listed Logix as one of America’s Best Credit Unions.
HOW TO APPLY
Based in Southern California Logix FCU Field of Membership originally included only local residents and businesses. However people throughout the United States now can open an account by joining the American Consumer Council for a small fee.