The Bank of America Extra Bases™ rewards program will be ending. The 2021 Major League Baseball season will be the last season to redeem your Extra Bases™ points for tickets, suites, and experiences. Additional details about the program will be coming for current cardholders.
Content below is for historical purposes only.
Los Angeles Dodgers Mastercard cardholders enjoy 0% financing on purchases or balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles.
As an extra incentive you receive a cash back bonus of $200 after qualifying purchases of $1,000 or more (within 90 days of account opening).
The rewards continue because the Los Angeles Dodgers credit card from Bank of America rewards you for every dollar you spend using the card anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- 3% cash back in the category of your choice: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement/furnishings
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
The Los Angeles Dodgers credit card includes these many free features for your convenience and peace of mind.
- No annual fee
- Official Dodgers team logo on credit card
- Zero liability on purchases
- Free account alerts for account security, charges, payments, and more
- Free FICO credit score available to spot any unusual changes
WORLD MASTERCARD BENEFITS
As World Mastercard members, cardholders also enjoy these additional benefits and experiences at no cost.
- Cell phone protection – Up to $1,000 in yearly coverage (max $600 per claim, 2 claims per year) if phone is stolen or needs qualified repairs
- Enhanced ID theft protection with expert resolution services & some reimbursement of expenses
- Priceless Places and Experiences
- Hidden gems
- Go behind the scenes
- Special family time offers
2 thoughts on “Los Angeles Dodgers Mastercard”
Very interested in having a credit card with my team the LA Dodgers on it!
Great to know you’re a loyal fan of the LA Dodgers. To get started
You can also apply over the phone: “To apply for a credit card by phone, call 800.932.2775. Please mention priority code: NAAA2O.”