I.B.M. Visa credit card discontinued
The International Brotherhood of Magicians no longer offers its own credit card.
The information provided below is for archival purposes ONLY!
The credit card application offers three types of credit cards:
- Maximum Rewards Visa Card
- Low-interest Platinum Edition Visa Card
- Secured Visa Card
All three cards offer
- Free FICO® 8 Bankcard Score each month for credit card customers enrolled online
- Online and Mobile Access
- Personalize your credit card with your favorite image
- FirstGuard® worksheet to provide protection against fraud and identity theft
- Zero Liability for unauthorized charges
- Purchase Protection protects nearly everything you purchase against theft, accidental damage and fire in the first 90 days after the transaction
- Extended warranty coverage that doubles most manufacturers’ original U.S. warranties for up to 12 additional months
- Travel assistance services to cover you with a comprehensive array of emergency services that will allow you to rapidly receive help while traveling
- $250,000 in travel accident insurance for you and your family, at no extra cost to you, as long as the charges are made for the entire amount on the credit card
In addition the Maximum Rewards and Platinum Visa cards offer an introductory 0% APR on all purchases and balance transfers (3% balance transfer fee still applies) for the first 12 billing cycles after your account is opened.
The International Brotherhood of Magicians is the world’s largest organization of magicians, with members in 88 countries.
Founded in 1922 by Len Vintus and Gene Gordon, the I.B.M.’s membership today includes the top professional magicians and thousands of enthusiastic hobbyists from all walks of life.
The I.B.M. offers incredible member benefits, including a 160-page monthly journal packed with information about the art of magic, local monthly meetings in hundreds of cities around the world, and an annual convention featuring the most diverse and talented performers imaginable.