Miami Heat BBVA Compass American Express Card members will receive a new non-branded BBVA Compass AMEX card in September 2017.
The partnership with American Express and BBVA Compass will continue for existing cardholders as before, except any NBA-linked promotions are terminated.
Stay tuned for details as they become available.
BBVA Compass rewards NBA cardholders with the following generous rewards package,
- 1 point for every $1 you spend on your card.
- 2x points at U.S. gas stations and U.S. supermarkets.
Purchases on the Miami Heat Gear page continue as before, with everything from Miami Heat jerseys, t-shirts, hats, collectibles, memorabilia, gifts, home and decor items, and other exclusive products.
Additional Benefits include
- No annual fee
- Zero liability on purchases
- Up a 1-year extended warranty on purchases made with the card
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Replace stolen, damaged or lost items for free (when reported within 90 days).
- Free common carrier travel accident insurance.
- Free auto rental insurance.
- BBVA wallet app tracks card purchases. Another cool feature it includes is following your rewards total in real-time.
Sorry, no new BBVA Compass American Express credit card accounts are being issued at the present time.
Instead you can apply for a new BBVA Compass VISA card, which is available with no annual fee and the choice of earning up to 3x points in categories you select.
Follow all the latest news for your Miami Heat on their official channels:
Get the Miami Heat App on your smartphone for only way to enter American Airlines Arena to see the games. The app is also loaded with exclusive features to bring your Heat experience to another level.