The MILITARY STAR credit card and its benefits are exclusively available to military personnel and their families. This line of credit is designed to assist you with your financial needs, whether it’s an everyday purchase or one unique to your military lifestyle, such as PCS, deployment or retirement. And as a “thank you” for your loyalty to shopping the exchange, cardholders receive a personal dividend with the MILITARY STAR Rewards Program.
Some of features include
- No annual, late or over-limit fees
- No back-interest when 0% promotions expire
- Competitive low APR no matter your credit score
Programs to Support the Well-Being of Your Military Community
- Significant portion of MILITARY STAR earnings fund quality-of-life programs
- $1,000 interest-free military clothing plan
- Reduced interest deployment policy
Multiple Discounts that Save You Money All Year Long
- Promotional 0% interest offers
- Exclusive savings just for cardholders
- Free standard shipping on shopmyexchange.com, myNavyExchange.com and ShopCGX.com.
- 5¢ per gallon fuel discount every day at eligible locations
- 10% food court discount every day
The MILITARY STAR Rewards Program is offered by the Exchange Credit Program.
For details on the Military Star Credit Card and application click here.
More about the Exchange Credit Program
The Exchange Credit Program (ECP) is operated and funded by the Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES), a branch of the Department of Defense. The program was established by Congress in 1979 to protect service members from predatory lending, and offering responsible credit solutions to customers continues to be a core mission for the program today.
ECP operates the MILITARY STAR program on behalf of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines Corps and Coast Guard. There are approximately 2 million cardholders from all branches of service. The vision of MILITARY STAR is to be the one card solution for all purchases made on installation.