5,000 Bonus InCircle points when you get a new Neiman Marcus credit card and make a purchase on the same day.
Shoppers earn two InCircle points for virtually every dollar spent and are automatically sent a $100 gift card after every 10,000 points earned — no redeeming is necessary.
The Incircle Credit Card offers a large variety of exclusive perks, depending on which circle the cardholder belongs to.
Circle One members receive:
- Two points for virtually every dollar spent
- Advance notice of sales and events
- Exclusive InCircle member-only offers and shopping events
Circle Two members are entitled to
- $25 Perk Card good for in-store dining, alterations, parking, store delivery, and more
- Complimentary online shipping
- Double points on one day of choosing
- Complimentary gift packaging for purchases over $25
- the book or Bergdorf Goodman Magazine
Circle Three level members receive an additional $50 Perk Card, and become part of InCircle Access™, which features exclusive travel offers, insider access, and VIP privileges, plus a complimentary service for travel, tickets, fashion, and dining.
Circle Four members get a $100 Perk Card and become part of the “In” crowd with one-of-a-kind private offers such exclusive invites, gift cards, and other goodies.
The President’s Circle membership includes an additional $150 perk card and a very generous 5 points for every dollar spent.
Points cannot be earned on sales tax, shipping, alterations, gift packaging, fur storage, repair and cleaning of shoes, handbags, optical, precious jewelry, monogramming, or valet parking.
If you have any questions about the InCircle credit card, call toll-free 1-888-INCIRCLE (1-888-462-4725) Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time.