New York Jets credit card is now issued by Comenity Capital Bank. That means slightly different features than before, such as card design. Here’s a run down of what the new card offers.
Upon opening a new account New York Jets card holders a will get a $100 statement credit as a signing bonus after making $500 in purchases.
The rewards structure is a little different from the previous Barclay Card version.
- 3% on qualifying NFL and Jets’ purchases
- 2% on grocery store, food delivery, restaurants, gyms and sporting goods purchases
- 1% on all other purchases
Some items remain pretty much the same:
- Official Jets logo on card
- Use it online at NFLShop.com to receive 20% off the price on most items
- Cardholders enjoy special ticket financing offers(check for details)
When approved you get these perks at no cost:
- Free FICO credit score
- Zero liability on unauthorized transactions
- Control your card, control your spend lock feature
- Chip-enabled cards for peace of mind at store checkouts
- 24/7 VISA Global Service
- Warranty manager service
- Identity Theft Alerts
- Year-end summary statements to organize your tax deductions
As customers of Bread Financial, New York Jets NFL ExtraPoints cardholders will have the latest features credit cards have to offer to better serve them.