The Bank of America Extra Bases™ rewards program will be ending. The 2021 Major League Baseball season will be the last season to redeem your Extra Bases™ points for tickets, suites, and experiences. Additional details about the program will be coming for current cardholders.
Content below is for historical purposes only.
New York Mets Mastercard cardholders enjoy 0% financing on purchases or balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles.
As an extra incentive you receive a cash back bonus of $200 after qualifying purchases of $1,000 or more (within 90 days of account opening).
The rewards continue because the New York Mets credit card from Bank of America rewards you for every dollar you spend with the card.
- 3% cash back in the category of your choice: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement/furnishings
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
The New York Mets credit card includes these many free features for your convenience and peace of mind.
- No annual fee
- Official Mets team logo on credit card
- Zero liability on purchases
- Free account alerts for account security, charges, payments, and more
- Free FICO credit score available to spot any unusual changes
WORLD MASTERCARD BENEFITS
As World Mastercard members, cardholders can also enjoy these additional benefits.
- Cell phone protection – Up to $1,000 in yearly coverage (max $600 per claim, 2 claims per year) if phone is stolen or needs qualified repairs
- Enhanced ID theft protection with expert resolution services & some reimbursement of expenses
- Priceless Places and Experiences
- Hidden gems
- Go behind the scenes
- Special family time offers
3 thoughts on “New York Mets Mastercard”
the mets are the greatest to our family
would like to apply for a card
Bank of America doesn’t issue a credit card with the New York Mets logo any more. Currently Capital One is the card partner for Major League Baseball, but it doesn’t issue credit cards with team logos on them yet. Some perks Capital One credit cards offer are redeeming rewards for MLB tickets, 20% off a yearly subscription to MLB.TV, 20% off their MLBShop.com. Their lineup of ards include Platinum Mastercard (fair credit) Venture X Rewards (excellent credit), Venture Rewards (excellent credit), VentureOne Rewards (good credit), Quicksilver Rewards (good credit), Savor Rewards (excellent credit), SavorOne Rewards (excellent credit), QuicksilverOne Rewards (fair credit), SavorOne Rewards for Students (fair credit), Journey Student Rewards (fair credit), Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard (good to excellent credit).