NHL Discover Card 5% cash back categories changed beginning April 1
From April 1 to June 30 Discover cardholders now earn 5% cash back rewards
- at gas stations
- with Uber and Lyft
- at wholesale clubs such as Costco
With recent surge of people staying at home wholesale clubs might offer great places to find popular items such as exercise equipment, indoor games, garden items, computers, appliances, and such.
Take note that after a $1,500 quarterly spend the rewards rate drop down to 1%.
Another incentive for new cardholders is that the Discover NHL card automatically doubles all the cash back on net purchases at the end of your first year only as a lump-sum bonus to the account. That 5% cash back becomes 10% savings.
New account holders also receive 0% financing on their purchases, on top of the rewards. However a minimum payment amount is due every month.
Unlike many other cash rewards credit cards, you can redeem the rewards for an account credit with no minimum amount necessary to reach before cashing them in.
Other features include:
- No annual fee
- The rewards never expire
- Use your cash back instantly at Amazon.com checkout
- $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee
- Free overnight shipping for card replacement
- No late fee for your first late payment
- Paying late won’t raise your APR
- Track recent FICO® Credit Scores for free
- No foreign transaction fee
Apply here for your NHL credit card.