Belk Rewards Cards give shoppers automatic discounts with almost every purchase at any any Belk store or at Belk.com.
Besides savings at Belk department stores, Mastercard holders earn 2% rewards at gas stations and grocery stores, and 1% rewards when shopping almost everywhere else.
When you open a new Belk credit card account you will receive a 20% off coupon, plus a $10 statement credit on your first-day shopping spree.
The fun begins with the basic Belk Rewards Card, and becomes even more amazing the you spend.
The entry Belk credit card includes
- 3 points for every eligible $1 purchase
- Hassle-free returns without a receipt
- 20 exclusive savings events each year
- Bonus rewards events
- A cardholder savings day of the month
- Track your rewards at www.belkcredit.com
- No annual fee
The Belk Premier Rewards Card ($600 to $1499 in spend per year) adds
- 4 points for every eligible $1 purchase
- Special Financing with the Belk Rewards Flex Pay Plan
- Birthday coupon
- Exclusive Premier savings days
Finally the Belk Elite Rewards card members get
- 5 points for every eligible $1 purchase
- Free shipping in store and at Belk.com
- Quarterly 20% off pick your own sale day
- 4 invitation only Elite savings days
- Free shipping coupons
In case you are not conveniently located by a Belk store visit their online presence at Belk.com for the latest in new merchandise and current promotions.
The Capital One Journey Mastercard is designed to help students build credit and get rewarded for it.
You get reminders to keep you on track, rewards for good behavior, and credit tools and tips help you along the way.
Get access to a higher credit line with Credit Steps after making your first 5 monthly payments on time.
Because it’s a Mastercard, you can use it at millions of places and get Zero Liability Protection for lost or stolen cards.
You get 1% cash back simply for using the card on all your purchases – paying cash doesn’t do that and you only have to pay it a few weeks later.
Plus, get an additional 25% bonus when you pay your bill on time.
Get up to 15% more cash back when you shop our Perk Central retail network.
Free access to your credit score with the CreditWise tool from CapitalOne, plus an interactive tracking tool to help monitor your credit.
Free text and e-mail alerts help keep you on track
The cash rewards don’t expire and there is no limit to how many you can accumulate.
Get your cash back anytime as an account credit or check, even set up automatic redemption to whatever account you want.
The high variable Annual Percentage Rate of 26.99% on balances encourage cardholders to build good habits by paying the bill off in full for every statement.
Apply here to start your credit journey.
With currently only a limited number of J.P. Morgan Reserve Cards in circulation, this card ranks among the most elite in the credit card world.
Made of made of solid palladium with 23K gold etching, the physical card is worth more than the $595 annual fee.
Not available to the general public, the Reserve Cards caters exclusively to J.P. Morgan Chase Private Banking clients with a minimum of $10,000,000 in investment assets at J.P. Morgan.
The usual benchmark features of the credit card industry don’t fully justify the card’s value, because of all the other benefits private wealth advisors bring to the table for their clients.
For the record some of the features are:
- Smart chip and signature technology to make international travel convenient
- No nuisance fees such as foreign transaction, cash advance, late or over-limit charges
- Primary auto rental coverage
- Emergency evacuation or repatriation
- Trip delay or cancellation insurance
- Baggage delay or lost luggage coverage
- Emergency accident or sickness coverage
- Price and return protection
- Exclusive airport lounges and services
As for spending limits: there aren’t any to be concerned about since purchases usually are beyond the norm.
The $595 card fee is partially covered by the $300 in statement credits given annually as reimbursement for travel purchases made on the card.
For details consult your J.P. Morgan financial advisor or visit the J.P. Morgan Reserve Card web page.
Save big when you open a new Bama Mastercard account with a special 0.9% APR financing offer good for 12 months on balance transfers.
You don’t pay for hidden fees such annual fees or balance transfers, because the Alabama Credit Union doesn’t charge its members for credit card expenses such as:
- NO annual fee
- NO balance transfer
- NO cash advance fee
- NO interest charges on purchases on statements paid in full
Card holders get the full benefits Mastercard is well-known for when taking care of their customers:
- Cell Phone Protection
- Securlock app integration to turn card on/off
- Price Protection program
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Extended Warranty
- Zero Liability Protection
- Auto Rental Insurance
- MasterCard Global ServiceTM
- Priceless Cities Offers & Experiences
The card rewards shoppers with rewards points for eligible purchases, with a cashback option redemption feature.
If you’re interested about applying for the card, you must first become a member of the Alabama Credit Union as explained here.
For people outside of the local field of membership, a donation and enrollment in the wonderful Secret Meals Association would qualify you for the credit card.
Visit their page on their several credit card offerings for more details.