Philadelphia Eagles credit card is now issued by Bread Financial. That means slightly different features than before, such as card design. Here’s a run down of what the new card offers.
Upon opening a new account Philadelphia Eagles Visa card holders receive a $100 statement credit as their signing bonus after making $500 in purchases.
The rewards structure is a little different from the Barclay Card version.
- 3% on qualifying NFL and Eagles purchases
- 2% on grocery store, food delivery, restaurants, gyms and sporting goods purchases
- 1% on all other purchases
Some items remain pretty much the same:
- Official Eagles logo on card
- Use it online at NFLShop.com to receive 20% off the price on most items
- Cardholders enjoy special ticket financing offers(check for details)
When approved you get these perks at no cost:
- Free FICO credit score
- Zero liability on unauthorized transactions
- Control your card, control your spend lock feature
- Chip-enabled cards for peace of mind at store checkouts
- 24/7 VISA Global Service
- Warranty manager service
- Identity Theft Alerts
- Year-end summary statements to organize your tax deductions
As customers of Bread Financial, Philadelphia Eagles NFL ExtraPoints Visa cardholders will have the latest features credit cards have to offer.