Polaris and U.S. Bank Create New Polaris Visa Card
“The Polaris Visa card was created specifically for Polaris enthusiasts,” said Kelly Clawson, manager financial services for Polaris Industries.
“The partnership with U.S. Bank will let our customers earn rewards on all their purchases and then return to their local dealership to spend their rewards on top-of-the-line parts and accessories, Polaris apparel, or put it toward the purchase of a new vehicle.”
The unique feature of this card is Polaris enthusiasts earn two points for every dollar of net purchases spent on the card at their Polaris dealership.
As an incentive to sign-up for the card, new applicants earn 1,500 bonus points after their first purchase.
Cardholders earn two points at gas stations, but only one point everywhere else that the VISA credit card is accepted.
The minimum amount to redeem points is 2,500 points and can only be used at participating Polaris dealerships as a $25 credit per 2,500 points.
Polaris Visa card benefits include:
- Zero Fraud Liability
- Fraud Protection
- Roadside Dispatch (especially off the road)
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Free Online Banking
- Automatic Bill Pay
The Billeo automatic payment option fron VISA offers cardholders
- No more worrying about paying late: you can make last minute payments
- Payment Tracking — See your payments on your monthly checking, credit card or charge card statement
- Earning Rewards — If you have a U.S. Bank credit or charge card with rewards, redeem for what you want faster by earning rewards for paying your bills on time
The bills you can pay with your Polaris Visa Card include:
- Cable / Satellite TV
Spend responsibly by paying your bill in full and on-time every month. You will never pay interest charges and get rewarded for it.