Get 3% cash back on your insurance premiums(up to $120) with the State Farm Premier Cash Rewards credit card. Double that savings to 6% savings in first year.
You don’t have to switch insurance policies either. Car, home, life, medical, liability insurance premiums issued by any firm qualifies for rewards.
A Premier Cash Rewards card holder receives rebate of $120 on $4,000 of insurance premiums before capping out. The rebate is only $1 per $100 spend after $4,000.
Other categories with double bonus points include gas stations, drug stores, grocery stores and dining establishments. These everyday places enhance the amount of savings you can rack up using the card.
Plus earn 1% cash back per $100 spent on all other eligible purchases made with the State Farm Premier Cash Rewards card (certain restrictions apply).
NOTE: You must be State Farm customer to apply for Premier Cash Rewards credit card.
There is no annual fee for the card so use it as much or as little as you desire. You can plan your spending to meet your life style.
Other features include
- Access to our financial management tools
- 24/7 good neighbor service
- Online and mobile access anytime
- Account Fraud Monitoring
- Visa $250,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Visa Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Visa Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Visa Warranty Manager Service
- Visa Zero Fraud Liability
- Visa Shopping and Travel discounts
- Paperless statement option
- Text alerts for security and reminders
- Automatic payments so you never miss a payment
- Free Pocket Agent app to access your account
The fine print (subject to change):
- Annual fee: $0
- No interest if balance paid in full with 24 days
- Fee Balance Transfer: 3%
- Fee Cash Advance: 5%
- Fee Foreign Transaction: 3%
- Fee Late Payment: up to $40
- Fee Returned payment: up to $40
- APR: 14.99% to 24.99%
- APR Cash Advances: 25.99%
For details and application visit the State Farm credit card page at US Bank.