Get 3% rewards on insurance premiums (up to $4,000) with the State Farm Rewards credit card.
Save money on your medical insurance premiums? Or home insurance premiums? The State Farm credit card may be the answer to additional discounts for you.
State Farm credit card goes beyond rewards on auto insurance policies to rewards on
- Medical insurance premiums
- Home insurance premiums
- Life insurance premiums
- Liability insurance premiums
NOTE: A State Farm credit card holder would only receive $80 extra rewards on $4,000 of insurance premiums compared to a 1% rewards card, because $80 = $120 – $40.
Earn 100 points per $100 spend on all other purchases made with your State Farm cash back rewards card (certain restrictions apply).
You can redeem points for gift cards at
- select retailers
- catalog merchandise
- air travel
- eligible State Farm products
Apply toward a qualifying State Farm product and earn redemption premiums after getting at least 25,000 points.
Points Redeemed / Premium
- 0-24,999 points — No Premium
- 25,000 – 49,999 — 25% Premium
- 50,000 – 99,999 — 35% Premium
- 100,000 – greater — 50% Premium
You can also use your points as a gift, or transfer your points between State Farm Loyalty Rewards accounts that you own, or to another State Farm Loyalty Rewards account holder.
Best of all, the State Farm VISA card charges new account holders no interest for 12 months from the date of account opening.
This feature is great to finance those larger purchases that may not be affordable with a single paycheck or could empty your emergency savings account.
Other features include
- Access to our financial management tools
- 24/7 good neighbor service
- Online and mobile access anytime
- Account Fraud Monitoring
- Visa $250,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Visa Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Visa Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Visa Warranty Manager Service
- Visa Zero Fraud Liability
- Visa Shopping and Travel discounts
- Paperless statement option
- Text alerts for security and reminders
- Automatic payments so you never miss a payment
- Free Pocket Agent app to access your account
The fine print (subject to change):
- Annual fee: $0
- No interest if balance paid in full with 24 days
- Fee Balance Transfer: 3%
- Fee Cash Advance: 5%
- Fee Foreign Transaction: 3%
- Fee Late Payment: up to $40
- Fee Returned payment: up to $40
- APR: 15.74% to 25.74%
- APR Cash Advances: 25.99%
For details and application visit the State Farm Loyalty Rewards Program web page.